1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My cat scratched me

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mylifesucks, Nov 10, 2017.

1. mylifesucks

mylifesucks Member

My cat walked out the balcony i tried picking her up but she started hissing and she never did that before. She crawls under the fence and goes into the neighbors balconey with her tail sticking out.. so I touched her tail and she scratched the HELL out of my hand.

**** it hurts and it bled like from 5 different fingers. Never seen her do this or act like a huge b****. She was gone for like an hour and came back in but man it's hard as hell not to slap the **** out of her. So why did she do all of this and how can I discipline this **** head.

smitheygerard likes this.
  2. Buck Turgidson

Discard cat. Acquire dog.

noscrusir, Fyreball, jev5555 and 18 others like this.
  3. MystikArkitect

It’s a cat. If it were bigger it would’ve tried killing you already.

4. mylifesucks

mylifesucks Member

Yea you guys aren't making it easier with not slapping the hell out of it option. I have a dog man he's a cool guy he's 13 and the cat slaps him too.

5. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

don't touch a cat's tail.

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Dated a super hot chick for a bit, and everything seemed great until her cats started being a bit too much. Not to get into the dogs vs cats argument, but their love and loyalty will only go so far. You won't be able to train them.

You're probably also already infected with Bartonella and toxoplasama, so don't get HIV or it will show.

7. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Yup

8. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

9. ATXNekko

ATXNekko Member

Could have Rabies,chop the cats head off and go immediately to the hospital.

10. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Your life sucks.

11. mylifesucks

mylifesucks Member

Seriously that's scaring the **** out of me!!!! I washed my hands immediately what are the chances I have bartonella

12. Nigel Thornberry

That’s why you don’t mess with a hairy p***y

13. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Oh sorry didn't mean to scare you, was just messing--but yea it is a thing. It's called cat scratch disease. It's not an issue unless you're really severely immunocompromised like with HIV. I would just wash the area well. But yea it hurts like hell. I put remember putting a blanket over my head so the dude would leave me alone, next thing you know he's clawing the **** out of my finger.

14. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

One of my dogs bit my scalp one time when I was trying to cozy up to it in bed...enough to draw a little blood. I know a lot of dogs don't like to be cozied up to or cuddled/hugged. I think it makes them feel trapped...definitely uncomfortable. Dogs can also have those reactions you wouldn't expect. I was kind of pissed as well when it happened. I may have slapped her head back with a "don't do that!". It's hard to know when you're pissing off an animal without verbal cues. In your case, I think hissing was a valid warning of what you were about to get into. I also used to take my Burmese python outside and let it crawl around like it was in the wild. Every time I would approach or go to pick up...it would hiss and then strike if I got too close. I used to just throw a towel over its head before I picked it up. It only bit me one time and it didn't feel too good. All those little bleeding punctures holes from its teeth. But, that one bite was due to me handling a mouse beforehand...a definite no-no as they smell that on that hand and will strike.

15. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Agreed but cats are different!

16. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

That's what cat said.

Reeko, arkoe, B-Bob and 1 other person like this.
  17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm pretty sure you're a Werecat now.. We all just going to ignore @mylifesucks' sudden need for vengeance!? Classic Werecat behavior.

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  18. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Your cat was tired of you sniffing the cheese from its behind. I saw that "South Park" episode the other day. Addicted to that cheese! That **** was funny.

19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

dude, cats are cool

[​IMG]

20. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

b**** is in heat chasing the D