1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

World Series parking

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by body slam, Oct 26, 2017.

1. body slam

body slam Member

Anyone have any non uber parking tips? I've been told that parking will be expensive and a mess. That we should try to take the light rail, but have never taken it in the downtown area and do not know where to park for that either.

2. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

1. Get downtown early. I've been parking on Hamilton NE of Commerce and if that doesn't work driving down commerce until I find a spot. If closer to game time, I just go to Lucky's and find parking around there.
    2. Have a late lunch. Jackson Street BBQ is a nice pre game meal for parking north of stadium on Commerce. Lucky's if closer to game time.
    3. Grab a beer.
    4. Go to game.

body slam likes this.