1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Several user IDs - Confession time

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by AroundTheWorld, Nov 28, 2003.

Tags:
  1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

A recent post made me think...we know that Manny registered Estella Warren, I registered Houstoncougars or something like that a long time ago to act in a silly way...now is YOUR chance to confess.

Which other user names did you register in order to say something silly or to bother another poster?

You can also bring up your suspicions here...

Let me ask a question...why hasn't kidrock8 posted in four months or so...and who is tannersearle78...is she/he really tannersearle78...just wondering.

2. CourtCourt

CourtCourt Member

I use to be HtownRocks3 before I got banned. I also post on CourtCourt sometimes and LooneyToon... I forgot the name Im useing now.

3. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Cinositna long long ago.

4. coma

coma Contributing Member

Asspirin reminds me a lot of OmegaSupreme.

Only because OmegaSupreme would always use asspirin instead of ass in his posts.

5. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

I use to be SonicsGM, because when i first found this message board i found it by searching for basketball sims. I was the Sonics in it so i made my name SonicsGM. Then i started going into the hangout forum and stuff and people thought I liked the Sonics, so i asked Clutch to change my name.

6. mduke

mduke Member

kidrock8 was banned....he had another name, but i think it got banned too...don't know if he posts anymore...

And oh, BTW...I have another name. Some people like to call me 'Clutch'.:D

7. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Yeah, I had one or two....because I got banned, but man, that was 7 years ago. I barely remember where I was 7 years ago!

8. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

I was "Locke" once, but I didnt have the time to create a "Demosthenes" and fight with myself. :D

I switched emails and computers when I switched jobs so I got a new email user name as mateo.

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I believe I first registered as "Rocket Feul"

Yeah I was a bad speller back then too.

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Wasn't Vengeance Sigemund? (let's extend this thread to voluntary name changes...)

Why was kidrock8 banned?

11. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Manny was also "Bill Walton"

Other than my stint as newbiehad, I've been Behad and Behad only from the beginning.

12. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

I think I tried to register with Sewer Trout when I first joined but I entered an inactive e-mail address. I think that was here.

Now I just use Blatz for every message board I sign up to with the exception of one because the singer of that band post there regularly. I'm not going to be that guy.

Any way, I would be too scared to post under a different name cause I know I will get busted. Then everyone will laugh and point at me.

13. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

I must confess I still believe...

what?!?!

Fine, it's in my profile, but I originally signed up with DrownedRockets a couple years back.

And I'm also the 10000th registered member.;)

But I only have them as backup in case Mooch ever gets traded.

14. Isabel

Isabel Member

Funny that Sir Jackie Chiles should start this thread... hasn't he had at least three user names? :) (though I don't think any of them were started as alternate personalities or to say something silly)

I'll have to see if that tannersearle character... troll... is still posting in the other forum. Last I saw, when people got suspicious he/she/it got quiet real quick.

15. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I know the post you're talking about. It does seem as though a lot of Oct/Nov members are strangely familiar with cf.net etiquette...

I've been ima_drummer2k from the get go. I didn't know you could have 2 names from the same IP. Of course, I'm an idiot, so...

When I first registered, I put ima_drummer2k in the wrong space. I meant for it to be my password and my screen name to be Ted Bell (my favorite Phil Hendrie character), but by the time I figured out what I did, it was too late to change. I hope when (if) the bbs is moved to cluchfans, we can change our screen names. Mine is lame.

16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Let me try to log in as you...password...ted bell... :)

17. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Yea, it is true that I was "Estella Warren" and "Bill Walton". I remember when the Estella Warren one got banned, I sent an email to Clutch, not realizing that I was using my primary email account!

The message was something like "Hey Clutch, this is Estella Warren. I can't seem to post anymore on the BBS. Can you tell me why?"

And Clutch's response was "Post as Manny Ramirez instead!"

LOL!

18. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

Although it wasn't an intentional double up, I'm still registered under JAG, I suppose. Can't remember my passward, which started all the trouble in the 1st place.

And when I signed on, for a few days, HP kept insisting I was another poster from Toronto who had been banned. Can't remember his name though.

19. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Hmm, I must have hit enter too soon.

I always wanted to know who the Cato trolls were:

MsCato13 and KelvinCato's Mom.

I am pretty sure that there were a multi-IDs of other posters.

20. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

BTW...was there any truth to the rumours that T_J, bigtexx, johnheath, and others were, some of them, the same person? I can't remember which ones were supposed to be whom, just that it was mentioned a lot.