1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Unofficial 2017 World Series] Houston Astros vs. Los Angeles Dodgers

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by swyyyguy, Oct 22, 2017.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

In his drunken state, which started around the 2nd inning, he couldn't stop fellating on Longoria and the Rays (sorry, should have mentioned it was the Astros vs. the Rays at MMP). It's one thing to support your team, but we were just laughing the rest of the time b/c he kept calling Altuve overrated, said that the Astros had zero all-stars, how the Rays would be in the WS within 2 years, how Houston itself was overrated, etc. I mean, it was this guy and about 10 of us berating him for his stupid comments. He even went as far as to insult the guy bringing the beer up and down the aisles, saying service was slow and basically **** compared to the Rays park. Really, it was so over-the-top that it was comical.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  2. dandorotik

Yeah, some of the Dodgers' all-time greats and former all-start ain't all that great.

In September 2017, Raul Mondesi was sentenced to eight years in prison for corruption and mishandling of public funds during his term as mayor of San Cristóbal.[6]

3. Nigel Thornberry

Dude I feel bad you had to deal with that an entire game, sounds awful. I don’t understand why some people go to games and literally just y’all trash to people.

You’re in Houston so show some respect.

4. dandorotik

Tell you what, I was at Game 1 at the Red Sox game, and I was in the bathroom, and there was a guy with a Red Sox shirt on at the urinal. So, a guy standing behind him kept taunting him, saying Chris Sale sucked, talked about something about his socks, David Price, Pedroia, etc. Called the guy an ass and the guy wasn't saying anything. I turned to him and told him to stop, something like, "There's no need for that ****, man... really, the guy ain't doing nothing to you, just lay off him already." He called me a Red Sox-loving f***** and I called him a sorry drunken excuse for an Astros fan. Terrible that this **** goes on.

5. Nigel Thornberry

Dude some people are idiots. I’m a die hard astros fan, but I would never taunt someone for no reason. Dude must have been wasted... or maybe he has a small dick

Kendrick Lamar likes this.
  6. dandorotik

Oh, it was funny after a while. Some of our fans do it, too. I was at a Rockets-Kings game a couple of years ago, and this guy was yelling at Demarcus Cousins for nearly the entire 2 hours. No kidding- every time we scored a basket, it was "See Cousins, you ****ing suck on defense!" Every time they scored, it was "****ing lucky Demarcus! You suck balls! Screw you!" I mean, almost 2 hours of non-stop Cousins hating. Of course, we weren't close to the court- b/c you know he wouldn't say that **** to his face... but really just obsessive ****. Those people crack me up. I mean, it's not the same as yelling at other fans, but it was just bizarre how obsessed this guy was with hating on another player. It was the game where Harden, D-Mo and Isaiah Canaan were kicking ass, and yet the entire time, it was Demarcus Sucks chants from this person.

The worst I ever said to an opposing player was that, before the last Nationals game this year, Anthony Rendon was signing autographs and I told him I wish you all the best luck tomorrow, but a mediocre game today. He laughed. You know, that kind of banter. No need to go nuts unless the player does something awful, like a pitcher throwing at a batter or something.

7. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

There was none of that in the cheap seats! Section 415 was rocking and it was nothing but high-fives and good times. Best baseball experience of my life and so glad I got to go.

DuBose likes this.
  8. PhiSlammaJamma

I’m old school, I agree with you. I would much rather Keuchel, Verlander, McCullers 3 man rotation. But not sure Hinch agrees.

DuBose likes this.
  9. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

10. codell

codell Contributing Member

Its Morton then LMJ

11. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

So will they add a bat? Tyler White maybe? Liriano is a wasted roster spot.

RasaqBoi and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  12. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Liriano shouldn’t ever pitch for anyone ever again, but especially not for the Astros in the World Series!

BigMaloe, adw, DuBose and 1 other person like this.
  13. dandorotik

Oh, well ours was a regular-season game. But, yeah, nothing like playoff baseball.

wouldabeen23 likes this.
  14. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Alex rodriguez gave us major props on The Herd. He is a great analyst and does his homework.

15. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Sorry about that. I really was hammered... Gin doesn't sit well with me :(

Also, I didn't call you a f*ggot I believe the term I used was butt-pirate.

16. dandorotik

Do you remember what inning it was?

17. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

I'm not positive but it had to be at least the 14th inning by then

18. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

19. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

20. Roscoe Arbuckle

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Houston Astros defeating the Yankees to move on to the World Series is even better with titanic music <br><br> <a href="https://t.co/c5QRgrN1GT">pic.twitter.com/c5QRgrN1GT</a></p>&mdash; Baseball King™ (@BasebaIlKing) <a href="">October 22, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>