1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Max Kellerman: I would take Dwayne Wade right now in the playoffs over James Harden.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Sep 27, 2017.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

You still seem to be shook from game 6

swyyyguy likes this.
  2. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

i do believe, Dwade with the help of lebron and Drose, will be more efficient than james harden, at clutch time i would take Dwade any time any day, the beard through all these years of playing has not proved himself clutch at all......

3. illwil29

illwil29 Member

I like TNT. Yeah Barkley trashed the Rockets, but he also trashes other teams as well. He called out Lebron when he was crying last year about help and things like that. He held a grudge against the Rockets. You just drown that out, but when I watch other games he is somewhat spot on about things and he doesn't sugar coat it.

4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

so dwade with lebron, IT, love, drose will be better

than Harden by himself?

cool! water is wet!

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Jim Harden was big time Clutch in the 14/15 season but then somewhere along the way lost his clutchness

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Game 5 and Game 6 were very disappointing. We shouldn't make excuses for someone so good. James Harden's Playoff flame outs are way too troubling to ignore.

Right now I expect Harden to forget how to play basketball suddenly in the playoffs, it has happened almost every season!

Until Harden proves some of us wrong, 0% confidence in Playoff James Harden.

7. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

it's just a ploy for attention/ratings... say DWade is that good and he just got bought out... and you have fans from every team interested to see if their team might go after him - cause i mean c'mon - he's better than Harden... lol

so much clickbait and sensationalized bs for ratings... why do people pay it any attention...? lol

#87 kjayp, Sep 27, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    BigMaloe likes this.
  8. vlaurelio

haters and hypocrites be like

reg season: lets run harden to the ground since he's really the only player I trust in the league who can carry this role player laden team to 3rd seed being in the west amonst super teams and multi star teams

playoffs: i don't trust that run down harden. let switch him with either

Lebron or WB who played 150 less minutes
    Curry, PG, Davis, Lillard who played 300 less mins
    Kawhi, Draymond who played 500 less mins

those guys as fresh as they are won't even get the rockets past the 1st round by themselves.. maybe WB since he's the MVP and he can carry a team by himself albeit 8 less wins than what harden can

9. kjayp

well if Corey Brewer can run out of talent... lol

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm neither a hater nor hypocrite. check my post history.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  11. ballgame

ballgame Member

You got the first part right.....He's just basing!

12. vlaurelio

so which player you have 100% confidence would you trade harden straight up for who can easily get us past the WCFs last year?

13. 1234567

1234567 Member

Man lost sight after going down in game 5.
    He got massive burn for quitting and he did.

Trust him or not he is the leader of the team and hopefully, CP3 drive rubs off on him.

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I think James Harden is a top 5 player. I also don't think any ONE player in the top 10 could take the teams Harden has played on to a top 5 record in the league; none of them, outside Lebron, has the skill-set to do it.

I do believe the top 5 players in the league in the playoffs wouldn't get so frustrated in the playoffs they would forget how to play basketball in the playoffs.

The top 5 players in the league I have never questioned what was going on on the court. I have 100% confidence in the top players they will bring it in the Playoffs. I seriously thought Harden was throwing games he was playing so badly and out of character. We were all thinking Harden's family was in danger or Harden was drugged!

I didn't answer the question though.. Can I keep Harden for the regular season then trade him for the playoffs for Lebron or KD?

#94 DreamShook, Sep 27, 2017
  15. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

Hahahahaha

I would take Skip Bayless over Max Kellerman right now if they're talking NBA.

16. vlaurelio

why? because you only trust Harden to take you to 3rd seed overall behind superteam GSW/championship calibre Spurs and HCA against MVP WB?

sure as long as they played the same frantic minutes and pace and carried as heavy of a load as Harden did plus only sitting out only 1 game during the regular season

and LOL you went from taking Wade over Harden and 0% confidence on Harden in the playoffs to replacing him with only the 2 best players in the league either Lebron or KD

talk about moving goalposts

#96 vlaurelio, Sep 27, 2017
  17. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Max Kellerman's entire demeanor changed the moment he joined first take. That show is all about generating false takes, gathering outrage, and then devoting entire episodes to discussing the BS.

18. kjayp

I already provided you the quote where harden said that "Mike knows not to come at me with none of that" - regarding rest during the regular season - to be fresh for the playoffs...

Seems pretty apparent that james didn't want to take a rest - it was his decision... because he wanted to work his stats for the MVP race or whatever... it was his decision...

Please quit acting like 'poor James is run so ragged because of everybody else's deficiencies...' The last dozen games meant nothing for seeding... plus James stayed in many games throughout the season that he could have easily been pulled from with a comfortable lead...

Yes the guy carries quite a load... but let's not make him out as the victim....

Rocketeer4Life likes this.
  19. vlaurelio

haters and hypocrites got triggered alright

so its his fault for carrying getting the rockets to the best seed possible last year?

so who do you think is a stat padder? 47 win WB or 55 win Harden?

poor rockets, morey, tilman stuck with harden for another 6 years

poor Paul forced to play with harden

poor Les made $2.2B only.. would have made more if he didn't trade for harden

20. joeson332

joeson332 Member

how many times have I said why do people still bother with that show -.-