1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron: Donald Trump is a Bum

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockets13champs, Sep 23, 2017.

1. theangrycanary

I'm a basketball fanatic. Love football. I'm also a vet. Watching damn-near billiionaire athletes disrespect our country when it's not justified is too much for me. I'm also biracial. African american father. If I understood what these athletes were protesting... I wouldn't mind. But deciding that america is racist because... there are some racist people? This is the least racist country on Earth. Our laws are STACKED with anti-discrimation laws. We have one of the most diverse populations on the planet. I've been to other countries. Racist as hell. No diversity. Open discrimination. Mexico, japan, south america, middle east. You name it. They throw gay people off buildings, women are treated like dogs, and there is only one race in power. So... that's it. I'm done with the NBA, NFL. No merch. I'm done with these forums. Clicking on ads. All of it. My last post. Bye

2. HtownTrill

HtownTrill Member

**** Donald Trump And All You Trump Supporters !!
    Us Minority's have been here , we're going to Stay Here and we ain't going no mutha****ing place
    Hate it or love it !!!!

3. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Bye Felicia! :p

4. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

lol simp

5. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

just had a thought pop in my head, the police killings of black people did not just start under trump. They were happening under Obama as well. Im not sure when the Kaepernick protest started, but was it when Obama was still in office. Why are they asking Trump to do, what they didnt ask Obama do to. Trayvon was killed in 2012. Obama did nothing for 4 years, and all of sudden liberals are putting all of the blame on Trump. huh.. im trying to understand where liberals are coming from with their logic.. i really am

6. amaru

amaru Member

Kaepernick started on or around 14 August 2016. So yes Obama was in office

vlaurelio likes this.
  7. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

When a basement dwelling dork pretends to be a black character on a message board.

[​IMG]

Mr. Space City likes this.
  8. Mr. Space City

plus nobody is asking trump or asked obama to do anything.

the protest just started as a way bring awareness about an issue and start a dialogue on police reform and the judicial system, but people just like to act stupid or act like they have no common sense.

9. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

First and foremost, thank you for your service

Second, they shouldn't even play the national anthem at sporting events. This is not the Olympics. There's no national pride in rooting for the Texans, it's Houston Pride. Maybe we should just play the Texas National Anthem.

Third, you and others fought for the right to express their opinion. If that means kneeling, so be it.

Fourth, you have every right to say goodbye to everything. But it sounds to me this is much more of a knee-jerk reaction. If you're looking for sympathy, you're not going to get it by being childish.

Fifth, good luck with your future endeavors.

(BTW, the verse of the anthem that they sing is asking a question, anyway:

"O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
    O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?"

Maybe the kneel is just their way of responding to the question posed in the song. If they sang the actual last line of the song, which is a declarative statement, it might be better. As it is, it's kind of strange having them sing the last line of the first verse, a question, as if it is a declarative statement)

#89 dandorotik, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    MoonBus, Little Bit, Emtenndo and 4 others like this.
  10. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

11. Mr. Space City

a "black man" who hates liberals and defends conservatives but lust after white women when liberals are the reason he can even date white women without being strung up from a tree (even tho that can still happen in some parts of the country)

[​IMG]

el gnomo likes this.
  12. amaru

amaru Member

I’m a veteran as well. I don’t understand or like the activities of white supremacists groups but they are free to express their views. We signed up to protect and defend the entire Constitution, not just the expression of protected rights we like.

It might be time for you to review your oath of enlistment.

13. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

alright ricegum, i know you still bitter over pacquaio getting schooled by mayweather

14. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

sigh another liberal lie

15. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Awww, little snowflake dork can't handle the truth, eh? Makes sense. Don't worry, mommy will take care of you. Just call her downstairs and ask for some milk and cookies. Dooooooooork! bwahahahahahahaha
    [​IMG]

#95 el gnomo, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    Mr. Space City likes this.
  16. amaru

amaru Member

What’s your ethnicity?

17. Mr. Space City

go look up anti-miscegenation laws and the people who fought for the right for you to date fat ugly white women.

the irony of you using dr. umar johnson when he would slap in your face for dating white women lmao.

18. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

He's just a LITTLE ****-asian.. that cant measure up to the brothas. Must suck when the average black guy from down the block with no job cant get the girl he's been crushing on for years, because he cant and will never measure up to us. And yall spit the weakest game hahaha

19. amaru

amaru Member

Not sure what that has to do about my question about your ethnicity......

Pen15clubber likes this.
  20. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Hahahahahahaha you're soooooo triggered right now, this is awesome. You can never beat me dude, this is too easy. All I have to do to trigger you and your ilk is drop truth-bombs that you can't handle. Fat, momma's basement dwelling, DOOOOOORK. :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]