1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Seven

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Jul 12, 2016.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

On conversely, the same person could have withheld info regarding Euron meeting Cersie with an armada.

But I don't really buy the spy angle. Just that Dany might, and she might off Varys out of renewed distrust.

2. Starvela

Starvela Contributing Member

I tried looking, but I cant find the spoilers anywhere...? Just news that they have indeed been hacked...

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I liked the reference they dropped in there from Tyrion about Jon beating him at brooding, given how viewers have being making fun of how Jon is too broody.

I think the showrunners were saving their powder for some huge battle scenes with white walkers in the last few episodes. They delayed release of the season so they could get their winter shots. They're spending ungodly amounts of money producing the show. So, I'm inferring they passed on the battle for High Garden so they can fight in the snow.

Uprising and Anticope like this.
  4. Caesar

Caesar Member

Yeah nothing yet but if HBO came out and admitted to the hacking, i'm sure it's only a matter of time before episodes are leaked.

5. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

There was a leak a couple months ago on Reddit that has the plot line for Season 7 that I went and just looked at again. It looks like everything in there has been true so far and I see that a lot of the "theories" people are posting here for the future are actually carbon copy of what happens. I don't mind spoilers but I know others do so be careful my friends. This thread is dark and full of terrors.

Rizzy likes this.
  6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

link?

7. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

How come Sansa is the only Stark that doesn't have x-men powers?

Jon - wolverine/dead pool type regenerative powers. Can be stabbed through the heart and comes back to life.
    Ayra - Mystique shape shifting including getting taller and changing her voice
    Bran - Jean Grey psychic powers

Sansa is essentially batman. Bad stuff happens to her and has no powers but ends running the team.

8. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Wait are ppl posting leaked spoilers out in the open on this page and last page?

@Butterfingers did you just post a leaked spoiler. If so, cover that up, pls

10. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Oh no! Now the spoiler people are going to be worse than the book spoilers were.

11. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

No I did not. I was warning people about some serious spoilers are out in the open and a lot of the theories people are posting seem to be spoilers from the leaked plot so probably best to just avoid this thread.

12. Pbev99

Pbev99 Member

LOL. Right...the writers are making Tyrion pretty useless this season. To have his dumber siblings outsmarting him is kind of sad. I guess they had to do something to level the playing field, but what's the point of Dany even keeping Tyrion around now if she's just going to ignore him going forward?

ghettocheeze likes this.
  13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The Queen's justice is stern, stern but fair.

14. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Because Sansa is literally Phoenix in the real X-Men. They didnt want to overpower her in this series as well.

Haymitch likes this.
  15. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

He's been neutered for awhile now. Now he's just another "I believe in you Danerys Stormborn!" dolt.

16. cebu

cebu Member

Wait til the she meets the Night King, you'll see.

17. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

He needs to get back to being drunk, banging hookers, and talking trash.

18. dback816

dback816 Member

The Tyraels being defeated like that is just...whatever. At least Elena got to rub it in one last time.

I guess this season is just going to be Surprise Attack after Surprise Attack until finally the plot decides to move somewhere

Joshfast likes this.
  19. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Youre welcome

20. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Ok. I am out if this thread. See you all after the show ends