1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks, Rockets working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jul 12, 2017.

1. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

Clutch should just ban anyone who makes a new Melo thread so I would advise all of you to make a new Melo thread.

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

This post should get you banned, but since it won't, ignore list you go.

3. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

Is it true MDA wanted your shooters spotting up 3-5 feet behind the 3 point line?

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

LOL

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/cyberx-paging-cyberx.256423/page-35#post-9108006

Only been on the job for a year. Lived overseas before that. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time especially when your a rabid Rockets fan like I am. I sure most of you can relate to that.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/cyberx-paging-cyberx.256423/page-42#post-9108721

Wow. Pop back on and find I am being investigated. Fair enough, this place has been know to have its fair share of trolls. Yes, big Auburn fan. Rocket fan since 1983. Family and I did live in Indonesia until April. Got the job a year ago but wasn't scheduled to complete my assignment until April. Management allowed me to finish my assignment before moving the family and I back to Houston. Long time visitor to the site but rarely posted prior to getting back in country. Management really values you all as passionate fans, that's why I am here. After all settles down with off season, I will post only from time to time but will keep you guys updated as I am directed to. I will be viewing often however. From time to time, you have good ideas and I relay them back. Don't think the FO only views you as fans. They value your comments and suggestions. Having said all that, I am through validating my authenticity. You can chose to believe me or not. As we say in Indonesia " saya tidak peduli" translated...I don't care. I need a break from this site.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/cyberx-paging-cyberx.256423/page-52#post-9110389

Clutch: No more of this roe4christ nonsense. Can't claim to be working for the Rockets living in Houston while posting from Indonesia.

5. rockpileindisma

Dude I don't hate you

Snow Villiers likes this.
  6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Cleveland needs to go into win all mode. LeBron will just leave otherwise.
    I remember he went too far with the dumbass posts when he claimed to be in the war room with Morey sitting right next to him lmfaoooo.

SC1211, DonKnock and J.R. like this.
  7. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

if they shoot it at a high percentage, he doesn't discourage it. Seemed like Anderson shot 1/2 of his from 3 or 4 feet behind the arc.

8. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

LMAO

Took this joker less than 150 posts to take a flamethrower and a grip of napalm to his credibility

9. aroundtheblock2

So then you're switching road shooting % for home shooting %. Anderson shot 33% on the road vs. 47% at home. There's a HUGE difference between a 40% 3pt shooter and 35% 3pt shooter. You have to hope that Melo gets a lot of open looks which means he'll have to capitalize. I would be pretty disappointed if Melo doesn't shoot better than 40% from 3 and you might as well assume we have no shot against the warriors.

10. onreego

onreego Member

Pound4christ

HakeemOnlyFan and DonKnock like this.
  11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Oh hush you big baby. :p

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  12. roe4christ

roe4christ Member

Hey guys, the real roe4christ here. I rarely come on this site, usually only to check on things from time to time. I got an email this morning from a friend and fellow Rockets fan saying that he thought my Clutchfan account had been hacked. He said some of the things being said did not sound like me and that I was claiming to be an insider. Let me set the record straight after reading some of the post supposedly sent by me. My family and I do still live in Indonesia. We have been here for 11 years now. I have lived in Houston on two separate occasions, once in the 80's and again in early 2000's. I am a rabid Rockets fan and I did join Cluthfans back in 2003. All of my post leading up to the Chris Bosh fiasco are legit. Since that time, I have rarely gotten on the site and have not posted, only viewed. I did not know what was going on behind the scenes. Please forgive the unfortunate events. I will be deleting this account over the weekend (if I can figure out how to do that) and setting up a new account. Again I am terribly sorry about all of this. Blessings

Fullcourt and Snow Villiers like this.
  13. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Hahahahahahaha

14. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Is there a limit on the number of users you can put on ignore? If so, I have to be toeing the line at this point.

Rashmon, Richie_Rich, craguin and 6 others like this.
  15. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

[​IMG]

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  16. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

lol. I haven't put anyone there yet, but a couple are walking the line.

17. KlutchQT

"My friend who happens to frequent Clutchfans emailed me this morning to let me know it looked like I had been hacked three summers ago."

[​IMG]

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

I was hacked = the dog ate my homework.

19. KlutchQT

I think mine is 85% Lin fans who are likely polluting someone else's board now.

RedRedemption and BMoney like this.
  20. CCorn

CCorn Member

Damn those hackers out there hacking into clutchfans accounts!! Damn Russians!!

Anyways, insider here.
    Melo will be a rocket by 12pm on November 5th. You heard it here first.

BigggReddd, jch1911 and J.R. like this.