1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Doc Rocket Speaks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ivenovember, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

2. No Chance

No Chance Contributing Member

I wish there was a way to shock some of these people that do not research the past before being a nay sayer, or at least short out their input devices. They really piss me off with their ignorance or laziness!

Deckard likes this.
  3. Pounder

Pounder Member

Snow Villiers likes this.
  4. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Yule C

5. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Not sure if he's actually an insider or not.

Doc, Cyber, and Cod are the only ones I know to be confirmed by members like clutch. It doesn't mean I dismiss it, it's just if it doesn't pass the sniff test I don't let it linger.

6. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Deciphering Doc Rockets riddles is easy-weasy!

Deciphering the people who call him a fraud is wayyyyyy harder! I mean, if you think he's a fraud, WHY click on a thread thats going to be discussing what he's tweeting? Do the unbelievers secretly enjoy hearing what he has to say? OR..... are the unbelievers who click on Doc Rockets thread masochists, who get pleasure from the suffering that comes from hearing a fraud (Doc Rocket) get respect and admiration from a throng of "unedumecated" plebeians?

Some riddles are harder than others!o_O

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Certifiable

Snow Villiers likes this.
  8. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Got to give it to Doc

Doc is always right despite always being wrong. That's the beauty of his riddles. They can be interpreted in any number of ways. Oh and he needs to slow down with the drama queening and attention seeking. If he wants to come back here, he is more than welcome. No need to take passive aggressive stabs at Clutchfans

9. rockpileindisma

You, obviously

10. FTW Rockets FTW

The three C's or you can call them CCC
    Clutch, Codman, Cyberx (partial)

11. AkeemOlaDROwon

*See Nostradamus

12. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

I wonder if Doc's tweet is about Melo trade or something else

13. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

welcome to doc rocket

DonKnock, HoustonCRT and Joshfast like this.
  14. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Guys its happening. I don't know when, or whose involved (until real journalists do) but trust me its happening. -"insiders"

15. FTW Rockets FTW

Probably about Doc having some constipation issues but my guess is the tweet could be about a 100 other things.

DonKnock likes this.
  16. Newlin

Newlin Member

17. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Again if people on this forum want news as it happens. As in when the contracts are signed then just watch ESPN. Doc like Potato Head, Cyber x, Codman, Batman Jones say things as they hear it. It usually comes from a reliable source. But just because Morey is working on it doesn't mean it always comes to fruition. So yes it ends up looking like it's wrong. Heck Espn broke news about Damon Stoudamire coming to Houston and that got canned. Remember Pau Gasol to Houston? That was everywhere until we got Sterned. Was Espn wrong? No! Sh*t just happens and the deals get axed before they can hit a large media outlet like ESPN and sometimes after. If you don't care to hear the insider information as things progress, then don't click on the threads that have that info. Some people can't bare the dissappointment when things don't go through. Doc said Harkless, Bledsoe melo and ryan would get the deal done. Well portland got greedy, and now knight looks like a gimp so I don't think Bledsoe is going anywhere. Sh*t happens. Back to the drawing board. People hear things and he is kind enough to share it. Be courteous and let those that want to listen to it, listen to it and enjoy it.
    The people that continue to bash Doc, Cyberx, Codman and all the people who are kind enough to relay their info are the kind of people who use their cellphones in the movie theater. If you don't like the movie just walk out and let everyone else that want to enjoy it a chance to enjoy it.

#597 tycoonchip, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  18. Puss In Booty

Puss In Booty Member

Doc Rocket worked the hot dog stand in the early 2000's before he was fired. INSIDER.

19. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Paragraphs are our friends. And sooooooo much easier on the eyes.

20. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

I'm a Doc fan, but Doc is no fan of mine. For some reason, I am banned from his Twitter feed even though I have never interacted with him.

Oh well.

Os Trigonum likes this.