1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Herd Colin Cowherd on Morey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Jul 3, 2017.

1. AirBud#10

AirBud#10 Member

It's hard to fault them. Building for a post-LeBron/Super-Warriors era doesn't seem like a bad idea.

2. Raven

Raven Member

Don't worry about Harden and Paul not meshing, because Paul can always be traded before the deadline.

don grahamleone likes this.
  3. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

He was a heavy Harden doubter at the start of last season. Disregarded Houston for signing MDA and going after Ryno and EGO.

Credit to him for changing his mind and admitting he was wrong.

There are plenty of those types of sports talk show host that will never admit that their opinion is wrong. They'll keep pushing their own agenda even though they look dumber.

4. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

That's a blowup sex doll, I'm serious. Also, I love blow up sex dolls, I'm serious. Each one has it's own personality, own features, etc. They're complex creatures, but DTF.

BamBam likes this.
  5. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I hate that that is a possibility but it is. Dude is so valuable in so many ways. We should be thanking our lucky lonestar.

6. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

This is starting to become your catch phrase. It fits in nearly every thread....wish I had a catch phrase.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  7. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I'm DTP2!!!!

8. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

....literally the first time Morey has ever started the party everyone wanted to go to in his entire life.

9. alethios

alethios Member

He can't say a party was happening in SA, but they managed to win a few chips by being who they are. Still I like that Morey is acting like his job is on the line even though he was just extended.

Richie_Rich likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lelz what's the plan then?

11. RockWest

RockWest Contributing Member

But how is Danny gonna be able to pay all of them in 5 years assuming they all pan out? Warriors got lucky because Curry had injuries and didn't fully bloom until after he signed the second contract. Would suck for Celtics if they end up incubating stars for other teams in the end.

12. BobbySura69

BobbySura69 Member

#InMoreyITrust

13. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

Meh, yeah I suppose. I feel like Ainge cannot draft in the top 10 though. I mean i like Smart, Brown, and even Tatum, but don't all of these guys have "role player" written on them? Besides, IT, who I absolute love and admire, isn't going to lead them to a title unless he's in a sixth man role. I also really like Horford, but he's not the youngest guy and by the time it's post-Lebron/Warriors, he'll likely be too old. I think Milwaukee is better set up for a post-Lebron/Warriors run if anything.

14. Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar Contributing Member

Didn't really mind Colin when he was at ESPN, but he won me over earlier this year when he clamored for James to win MVP.

Deserves more credit from this board, since the rest of the country still vilifies us.

split41 and HakeemOnlyFan like this.
  15. Chuck_Ferrari

Chuck_Ferrari Member

It's sports talk jazz, man.

16. CCorn

CCorn Member

But we have a PARTY!!!

peleincubus likes this.
  17. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

i know, i know ...

we need to sign Melo already
    DaRingmaster MoShindig is a horrible gm
    JH has no backbones and needs to lose 300 lbs
    we're 87th in the west
    etc

but celebrate anyway,
    seereeUSlee!

Os Trigonum likes this.
  18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Yeah it sucks so bad to be a Celtics fan right now. Cowheard is just about the only sports "personality" that does not get on my nerves too much. He is way waaaay off base. Not on the Rockets but on the Celtics for sure.

Terry Rozier is a 16th pick going into his 3rd year and looks like he will turn into a very good backup PG. Marcus smart a 6th pick. Jaylen Brown picked 3rd this year. Brooklyn's pick next year.4 other 1st round picks owed to them. 4 2nd round picks owed to them.

Along with Thomas, Horford, and now Hayward. Along with other nice players that are all in their mid-20's. I'm not sure I have ever even seen a team set up that well for the future.

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

same...I remember saying in the game thread that game 6 had pretty much zapped me of my enthusiasm for next season, now I can't wait for the season to start

Pen15clubber likes this.