1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dating timeline?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by AntiSonic, Nov 11, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

OK, if you are going out with this woman, you like alot of things about her and may want to take up a notch later. How long do you wait before sex? I am 3 years into my relationship and we waited a week, a very hard week.

2. LeGrouper

LeGrouper Contributing Member

My method has definitely evolved over my life.

I have had TWO different friends acquire HIV so needless to say I am freaking paranoid. Only one of these friends was promiscuous. The other had sex only twice in his life.

So nowadays, if I meet a girl I like I keep restricted to manual stimulation until we can both go to a clinic and get checked out. I am not just doing this for aids. I also have friends with genital worts, herpes, and other non curable STD's.

The girl is usually a little freaked out by the implication but sometimes they like it. It makes the first sex alot better because of the anticipation and the peace of mind (not to mention no need for a condom if she is on the pill).

I am always really open about my feelings (whether or not I romantically like someone). I think this is the problem a lot of people have when they ask a question like "how long until....". The answer is it should happen when you want it to.

If you have already had sex and this question is about when do you use the title of "girlfriend" or if if your instance you haven't actually kissed the girl yet but have asked her out a couple of times - the answer is the same. You are going to have to sack it up and kiss her if you haven't, and call her your girlfriend if you want her to be. If you do either, and she doesn't like it, you will find out and then be able to move on. But if you don't do either you will be what girls hate the most - indecisive and lacking confidence.

Good luck.

3. danielk

danielk Member

c'mon get REAL..I watched it on T.V shows! You Americans DO IT after the first date...I mean after the first date which is after ur done with ur dinner and alcohol at the bar ...and then if you dislike the sex..you will leave each other and it's a one night stand... and the cycle continues the next week on. Don't forget to use the rubber ;)

4. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Holy crap that was really funny.:D :D :D