1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Howard Dean rally - Houston

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by GladiatoRowdy, Nov 12, 2003.

Tags:
  1. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Dean will have a rally on Tuesday November 18th at 5:00 at Miller Outdoor Theater in Hermann Park.

For details, contact Dale Napier at:

hou_dean@hotmail.com
    (713)218-0897

2. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Not to give T_J and the other neo's any ammo but...
    Is there a reason they decided to hold it at 5pm rather than 5:30? Makes it pretty dang hard to make it over there without skipping work.

3. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

I might have to put on my finest tie-dyed shirt, twist up a couple of fatties, and check it out!;)

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Hahahaha- Very fitting. Where do I even begin with the jokes???

5. rvolkin

rvolkin Contributing Member

Great, Ill bring a confedera te flag ;)

6. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

I doubt many people who are capable of landing a good 9-5 job would be willing to vote for someone like Howard Dean. They are too sharp for that. Plus, they don't want to see Dean draped in the Stars & Bars again.

My only question is why is Dean wasting his time in Texas? His target fan base is the angry liberal elitists from the Northeast and Bay Area. I will eat my own excrement if Howard Dean wins Texas next November.

7. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

<b>This</b> is a confident man!

8. Perrin

Perrin Member

and yet you condem Dean for his comments about red-necks voting for Republicans when it isn't in their best interests to do so..

interesting......

9. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I would go, but I have to wash the mud off of my 4X4 truck and clean out my spitune that day...

10. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

I would suspect that later that night is a fundraiser where the monied interests will be, which is why the rally is at 5. I would also assume that the schedule for a presidential candidate is pretty tight, so they may not have had any choice.

11. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

This shows how truly out of touch you are with the average working American.

12. SLA

SLA Member

I have to agree...lots of people are going to vote for him...:) 8 to 5 jobs

13. GreenVegan76

GreenVegan76 Contributing Member

Guys, Dean rallies are lots of fun. If you're left-leaning (or just undecided or curious), check it out. It'll re-energize your faith in politics.

14. GreenVegan76

GreenVegan76 Contributing Member

So much hatred. :(

15. scioffcooper

scioffcooper Member

I'm gonna bring my muther/sister...I bet it would be okay with him if I wus to mary hur.

I bet his fiscal po;icy in Vermont will translate just fine for the rest of the country.....oh wait, I think he thinks county.

this guy is a fcuking dcik!!

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Nice contribution, thanks.

I'd love to go if I can make it back from Austin in time.

17. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

This quote shows that you are a bit unWise and puerile. It is really infantile to say things like these - I expected better from you.

No one knows what will happen. November 2004 is a world away. Though it is unprecedental, Bush could end up carrying California or even NY. Nobody knows. Just take things one day at a time and avoid coming accross like a fuul.

Btw, how did you figure that Dr Dean will win the Democrat's nomination? I think the events of the last 12 months have thought us to be a little bit more deliberate with our calls, assumptions and declarations. Goodday.

18. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Actually, I thought is was pretty funny...

19. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Fegwu, perhaps we should enter into a wager to determine who is being infantile or not. If Dean wins Texas next November, you can come into my home, select the finest china in my cupboard and on it, serve me a heaping pile of my own excrement. I will devour this 'meal' and offer a sincere apology. Should Dean not win Texas next November, I shall come into your home and serve you a steaming hot pile of my own excrement for your consumption. You shall devour this meal and offer me a sincere apology. Let's go. Put your excrement where your mouth is.

20. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

I think this post proves who is infantile beyond a shadow of a doubt. And by the way Jorge, I think you and Carl Lewis must be the only unmarried guys with china.