1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac losing his drive to play?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Severe Rockets Fan, Nov 9, 2003.

1. AirNigeria

AirNigeria Contributing Member

:confused:....?uestion - Has TMAC ever been to the second round of the playoffs?...much less the Conference Finals?

2. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I'm sure his passion for the game would come back in the NBA made zones illegal again.

Ya see, MacGrumpy, that's what great players do, they adapt when things aren't going well...

Whiney little b****...

3. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

T-Mac first you have to win the rings before you are allowed to pull a MJ :)

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Maybe he's not trying to pull an MJ; maybe he's trying to pull an Eddie Griffin. :p

:(

5. JamesC

JamesC Member

I guess I didnt make it clear which team went to the conference finals. It was the year the Bucks went to the conference finals and lost to the Sixers I think in game 7.

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I'm still waiting for someone to propose a T-Mac for Mobley+whoever trade. :D

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Happened already. Check the GARM.

8. rockergordon

rockergordon Member

The dude averaged 32 points a game last year with a bum back.

I think this is his way of saying either the coach goes or he goes.

9. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

Losing isn't fun. Thats what it is.

10. AGBee

AGBee Member

Who knew that trading Mike Miller would make T-Mac so sad?

11. MrNBATrophy

MrNBATrophy Member

it's not his back...we all can let on to those signs...Trust me...
    And it aint mike miller...he's just slumping right now...

12. shawn786

shawn786 Member

He's tyered of caring the load all on his own, he wants some leway to suk also he be good everyday. I think thats what is getting to him now & Hill sure is hell ant helpin.

13. tannersearle78

Aw, T-Mac is too good to retire now. It would be a total waste if the league lost a player like him. I think it's high-time he opts to be traded somewhere else, a team with better players. He would certainly be welcome in Houston, and I think he even said last season that he was jealous of Houston for having such a great center who could unselfishly dish out nice passes.

The Orlando Magic are cursed. Shaq leaves them and wins three rings. They get Grant Hill and he gets injured and becomes the highest paid towel boy ever. Then their best player starts getting cynical, and rightfully so, because one player can't be the only scoring option and carry the whole team. Plus, Florida has a lot of knats.

14. Panda

Panda Member

It's unprofessional to not play up to one's full capacity under contract. One gotta earn his money. If he's not playing well due to getting bored or uninterested, my respect for him just went down a notch.

15. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Shaq left and got swept out of the playoffs like 2 or 3 times before Phil Jackson got there and before Kobe became a top 5 player.

Grant Hill was already injured before he signed with Orlando. That elimination playoff game against the Heat, Hill played injured and kept on playing so that he wouldn't let down his team/city. Low and behold, that killed his career.

Cursed? Nope. Bad management? Maybe.

16. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Wow orlando got killed by the Griz last night they have only won 1 game so far i think, im really suprised i guess he is losing the will to play

17. tozai

tozai Member

Yeah, I guess 36 points is losing his will. Maybe his team needs to start playing better.

18. MrNBATrophy

MrNBATrophy Member

yeah i mean 36 pts with only Tendinitis in your knee in the fourth! Come on T-mac! Why can't you do anything good!
    :rolleyes:

They didn't get killed? WTF Crack you smoking...That final score didn't tell the whole game...I'll tell ya that...

"He surely would be welcome in houston" LMAO...i think you fans are to funny for even suggesting it.
    He would be welcome ANYWHERE....and houston is the last place he'd want to go...I'm telling ya..keep counting us out...you'll live to regret it..

19. tannersearle78

I think T-Mac should get MVP this year just for the fact that his team would PROFOUNDLY suck without him.

20. MrNBATrophy

MrNBATrophy Member

my hunch is he will lead us back to the top...possibly a top 5 seed in the east and that has to be enough for the MVp...well actually if you look at the east...there all struggling...