1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We really need Griffin back

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DanHiggsBeard, Nov 4, 2003.

Tags:
  1. neXXes

neXXes Member

Goatse Man!!!!

2. Baller5x

Baller5x Member

I think we should think about signing Tyrone Hill to a 10 day contract or something, we could use his toughness at the power forward spot. Even if he does not play, his presence being there, giving us a backup if we need it is good enough. Maybe JVG should have some faith in John Amaechi. Let's see what he can do sometimes to give Yao a break. With Braggs backing up Kelvin, lets see Amaechi run with Yao or Kelvin and see if uses his chance of getting playing time to good use.

3. eyhab27

eyhab27 Contributing Member

wow.. i know this is the wrong thread.. but seems like all the mobley and francis haters ran away.. good defense and great shooting really shuts you guys up doesnt it? hate to say i told you so.. but I TOLD YOU SO.. mobley is a great shooter.. erratic at time.. but a great shooter and a awesome asset to the team..

4. jdlee80

jdlee80 Member

We do not need that worthless peice of **** back. He is a cancer on and off the court. Yes, he is a gifted athelete but he is lazy and chooses doing drugs and beating up women over being a team player and working on his game. Braggs is a great bench player to have for the boards, but he can't score. Luckily, we have other scorers who can pick up the slack. I never want to see Eddie in a Rockets uiforma again.