1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mo Taylor to be Suspended Again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by benzman501, Nov 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solid

solid Contributing Member

I am assuming that he loses 10 game checks, right?

2. jeerome

jeerome Member

I like MOT OFF the team anyway, he sucks donkey GOOD RIDDENS
    the guy is such a PUNK

Braags is a better force anyway, lets get rid of all these
    SCRUBS, too many chances and too much MONEY (u too moochie) wasted on these FOOLS. Let's get some quality PFs for once and we may have a run at the title this year. CD and LEs are sOOo clueless its sad. anybody else left??

:confused:

3. Baller5x

Baller5x Member

Atleast we can get John Amaechi some playing time backing up Yao because Braggs will be the main backup to Cato. Maybe we should think to bring Cuttino off the bench to give us that spark that Taylor was supposed to do for us. I really hope Maurice can get his life together, he was looking to have a career season as the Rockets try to make the playoffs. We could start Jackson in the backcourt and start Boki at small forward. That way when we have our second unit out on the court, Cuttin could be the guy that can score for us. Any news on when we will have Adrian Griffin, Eric Piatkowski, or Eddie back. We could use all these players right now with our present situation. But Eddie should get his life together before coming back, I suspect he will need to get back into shape but we could use another power forward with Mo out for atleast 10 games. Will the Rockets make a trade? It is a little early, but you never know.

4. roswell raygun

Just say Mo to drugs.

5. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

IMHO, Mo just earned himself a spot on the Charlotte expansion unprotected list!

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Same here.
    I really surprised that it's 10 games. Didn't this get discussed about 20 times before? I seem to remember heypartner and some of the other vets around here saying that it would be endless 5 game suspensions if caught. (basically)

So this is some new part of the CBA? Crap.

I think Bong Taylor has a ring to it.
    You were wrong, Bong, to let down the team and the fans. Get loaded during the offseason, you dumb ******.

7. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

DUDE!

A career season for MoT would be 18 ppg - there was NO WAY that he was going to get that this season....

Oh - and we don't want Amaechi to get on the floor at all - has Mo been slipping you something?

8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's time for Cato to play 48 min.

9. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

Best wishes to Motay.

10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

MIA just signed Hill...

11. mknowles

mknowles Member

I vote to trade, cut our losses!

12. NewRoxFan

Sorry to double... how about re-signing the PF that played for the team during the preseason (he was an early cut but he played hard and would probably take a 10 day contract).

Another thought... how about Terrence Morris? He knows the system, and while small, would at least contribute.

13. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Chong Taylor is an ABSOLUTE idiot. Just a STOOPID tard. He gets paid millions of dollars to play a game and he "Mooches" it up by smoking dope AGAIN. How dumb can one human be. Seriously. Is it that hard to resist being high for a couple of hours, especially when you know you're gonna be tested???

14. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

It's good that Bragg is playing well. And we picked up Padgett. I hope these two guys will step up. I still don't want Meech to play to much.

15. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

There should be contract tie ins for everytime a player gets busted on possession of drugs and misses out on games, that his contract should be cut by a certain percentage.

16. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

While I am a big supporter of mary jane, and highly encourage anyone and everyone to enjoy it, I am pissed at Mo. The guy is paid six million dollars a year to play ball. If he has to give up pot while he does that, so he should.

17. danielk

danielk Member

mo taylor is a fat ball hog it doesn't matter if we lose him..yao will take more shots :).. but i hope we get a griffin and petecowski soon!

18. NewRoxFan

Actually, sorry to triple but after reading my post I realized how dumb it was... Morris wouln't know the JVG system. And the PF I was struggling to recall... sheesh I still can't remember the guy's name. Jeez, may as well look at Pig again... :-(

19. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Unbelievable.

20. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I just heard about this. Man this is a HUGE blow to the Rockets. Mo just got healthy again and was doing pretty damn good on the court. This really sucks.

Did you not have enough pot during the summer? Why smoke during the season!

Mo really pisses me off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.