1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone want a job being a stock person, $8 an hr?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CourtCourt, Nov 6, 2003.

1. CourtCourt

CourtCourt Member

I work for Walgreens and they're about to move me to another position if they can find someone to fill my place. I work overnights from 10:30pm-7:00am at $7.50 an hour (you get 50 cents extra an hr if you work overnights) and they are looking to hire someone. They perfer you to be young, because it involves alot of physicalness. The store is located near the Dairy Ashford/Eldridge area. Please respond to this ASAP if you're interested.

2. CourtCourt

CourtCourt Member

and also, you have to be willing to work 2 of the 3 holidays coming up. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. For the overnight guys, the holidays start the day before. So for Christmas, you'll work Christmas Eve, same thing for New Years and Thanksgiving.

3. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i don't want the job...but i do plan on coming to harass you at your job! :) you're not far from where i live.

"irv, clean up on aisle 7."

"irv, we were never on aisle 7...i'm telling ya!"

(never be ashamed to reference Mr. Mom)

4. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

i agree with the harassment, mm. :D i have plenty of time on my hands.

failure to clean up aisle seven will result in...

"aaaahhhh! my neck! my back! my neck and my back! i want a hundred a fifty thousand, but we can settle out of court right now for twenty bucks."

j/k, cc.

5. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Male announcer: Clean up on aisle 7.

Female announcer: It's on aisle 9.

Male announcer: No, it's on 7!

Female announcer: Don't you tell me which aisle needs the cleanup.

Male announcer: Look Betty, don't start up with your aisle 9 **** again. Cleanup on aisle 7!

Female announcer: Oh really, Vernon? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion!

Male announcer: It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.

6. CourtCourt

CourtCourt Member

How come no one wants this job? Not even 4 months ago, a few people were desperately seeking a place that is hiring

7. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

I think my cousin mite want that job... ill email u his Phone number just call him and ask

8. Preston27

Preston27 Contributing Member

I'm interested. Is this the one near Memorial and Dairy Ashford?

9. CourtCourt

CourtCourt Member

Yes, everyone who is interested, email me at PaulChildres@hotmail.com please. Not the email inwhich is registered with this name.

10. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

wait a second, court....is this the one on Memorial and Dairy Ashford or the one at Briar Forest and Eldridge??? i need to know so i can come harass you with my hoodlum 3 year old son late at night.

by the way...when i die, i'm pretty sure i'm going to have my ashes scattered over the intersection of memorial and dairy ashford....westside, dawg! (i can't pull that off, can i?)

11. CourtCourt

CourtCourt Member

Dairy Ashford/Memorial... hahaha:rolleyes:

12. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I wouldn't want any job where I had to work on Christmas or Thanksgiving. That's just plain wrong.