1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Another Westbrook Thread] Meanwhile on Fox Sports...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by lnchan, Apr 20, 2017.

1. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/...-oklahoma-city-thunder-houston-rockets-041917

Brutal...

So keep insisting the only way the Thunder can win is if Westbrook is their everything. Keep making excuses for the presumptive MVP when he looks off open shooters and does whatever he wants. Keep celebrating his box-score-filling ways — and keep ignoring that this team should be better than the sum of its parts.

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

"Russell Westbrook made history and cost the Thunder any chance at a first-round upset"

WB getting MVP is bad for our children.

DreamShook and BigMaloe like this.
  3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

media conspiracy

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You're using your own term wrong on purpose. I'm sure of it now.

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I use my own term sarcastically on purpose about 98% of the time. And I'm sarcastic the other 2% of the time on purpose, just in the other direction.

DreamShook and BigShasta like this.