1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Moochie fan club

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ckfol, Nov 4, 2003.

1. ckfol

ckfol Member

Moochie drives, moochie scores. Moochie breaks the press, slips by his man like vasoline and shoots the velvet jumper, swishhhhh. Are we entering the twilight zone?
    Da real turnaround story this season is the play of Mr. Norris. After the Nets game, I finally understand JVG's decision to play Moochie and I for one predict he will be the most improved player in the NBA after the dreadful season last year. The lost of 30lb blubber on his body is making him glide through the court. The first 3 games must be an aberation.

2. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

Drugs are bad.. mmmkay?

3. aeroman10

aeroman10 Contributing Member

Moochie is alright. Definetaly not as bad as everyone says. Sure he has some bad games but he played pretty well tonight :)

4. wakkoman

wakkoman Contributing Member

sorry to break it to you man but i think you probably the only person on this board......in houston....wait, the world......who likes moochie and thinks hes a great player at the backup PG. and moochie for most improved player?

umm amaechi has a better chance of that and his ass is on the bench all game :p

5. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Good point, trade him tonite while his value is maxed. To Jersey for Williams or Scallabini (or however Veal spells his name). Heck, go for Kidd and Jefferson!

6. aeroman10

aeroman10 Contributing Member

Hehe, I wouldnt trade the last player in rotation on the team for Scallabini (spelling?). That guy sucks. It was fun watching him throw up the bricks tonight and then seeing his joy when he finally made one. By the look on his face it seemed like he hit a game winning shot or something..that guy is pathetic :p

7. ckfol

ckfol Member

I do agree on how bad of a player he was last two years. They should make him refund the 6 million he got for doing nothing. But I also remember when he first enter the league, he had a lots of quicks and simply darted around like a mosquito while pestering the opponents like bees onn honey. After the Jersy game, I think Moochie can be a real turnaround story here. The committment and the skills are there, Moochie just need to get use to playing with the lighter weight and confidence.

8. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

hey, he's number three in turnovers per 48 minutes with 9.3. I knew he was a top ten in something.

9. robbarnett

robbarnett Member

we need to trade his ass. He lost his fro, and that was his biggest asset! :)

10. ckfol

ckfol Member

Moochie has the hungry eyes. He's back

11. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

LOL! :D

It's Moochie mania again.

5 pts
    1/3 FG
    1 asts
    2 turnovers

12. cpan

cpan Member

My God, Mo is hungry? No, no! He will get back his 30b just lost.

13. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

I was thinking I can read some funny jokes here when I click on this thread. Sorry, I will slowly back out quitely.

14. danielk

danielk Member

moochie is ugly, especially without his bush

15. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Hey, wait up!

16. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Winning a couple games really does bizarre things to fans. Moochie Norris... yeesh.