1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Playoff Ticket Offers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsTickets, Mar 30, 2017.

1. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Edit: never mind. Your talking about securing season tix for next year and gaining access to those seats for the playoffs this year.

#21 BigMaloe, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  2. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

I paid what it cost for a half season to go to a full season of rockets games thru flash seats.. I'll show my transactions as proof

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

This is what we pros do. McCormick and Schmick's HH and scrolling through bids like a mofo.

#23 REEKO_HTOWN, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    LFE171 likes this.
  4. RocketsTickets

Keep me posted on what you end up paying for playoffs... :eek:

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I renewed my half season package and it was cheaper.

I guess this is the price for new customers? Not trying to blow the guy up, I was just confused.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

This isn't true, unless you are saying half the upper bowl is sold out for next year, or you are not including all seats in this playoff offer.

Would appreciate you explaining this more, because you make it sound like $31 is the cheapest seat, which isn't close to being correct under normal STH purchasing. Or it would be great to hear y'all sold out the cheaper seats.

7. heypartner

I'm not sure the Rockets have ever had two prices for STHs, renewal versus new customers. That's why I'm confused, too, with these prices he's quoting.

Would love clarification on that.

8. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Dat passive agressiveness!! I like it

swyyyguy, BigMaloe and Snow Villiers like this.
  9. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

i didn't get the rockest inside presale :"( wtf

10. tochiee22

I start around 5 o clock.
    I place the max amount of bids and hope somone cancels their plans and sells me tickets. Checking on my bids every second lol Always works. Although sometimes it'll be after tip off, but since I live near by, I can get there pretty quick.

11. hvic

hvic Member

same here

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  12. tochiee22

Sure thing. I do remember 2 years ago me and a buddy got tickets last minute and ditched our friends at MY viewing party. Lol left them in the backyard with a tv and beer. What a good friend I am hahaha. Tickets were about 50 each for upper bowls/ row 2-3. 1st round game

RocketsTickets likes this.
  13. tochiee22

Season tickets are good if you have the money as hey have many perks. But for us lower class people , flash seats is the way to go. And by lower class I mean not ballin rich like other people

14. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

It's always better when it's aggressive.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  15. REEKO_HTOWN

I'm try and get into that second game. The first one always gets too much hype.

Snow Villiers likes this.
  16. RocketsTickets

You're right - I know the past couple of years we've had options starting at $19 per game. Not sure what the team has planned for the summer and beyond. But in terms of what we have at our disposal at this time and what we have available for the "next season + this postseason offer" the starting price per seat, per game is $31.

17. heypartner

makes sense. thx for clarification....

I was hoping you were going to say y'all sold out the upper bowl baseline/corners. :(

He's just talking about Direct Single Games Sales starting today vs the big discount the STHs get on their reserved playoff seats. That playoff discount on your own seats is the biggest perk of being a STH.

I can say with a great deal of confidence, Game A and B will not be selling at flashseats for anywhere close to what STHs pay.

RocketsTickets likes this.
  18. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Man. I had perfect attendance this year. Flash seats ****ed me over. Get the **** out of here with this spam.

19. REEKO_HTOWN

Oh I know. Can't beat almost regular season prices for playoff tickets but there are always people who go in over their heads and buy extras they can't get rid of by game time.

20. heypartner

yeah, especially later games if it looks like the Rockets are going down. Sad that interest drops so fast in the face of defeat, when that is when the Rockets need us the most....don't let the other team advance in our house.