1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Taco Bell's fried chicken shell

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RocketWalta, Jan 11, 2017.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Why do some of you guys have such high standards for fast food lol. It's fast food, its not bad for what it is.

2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Products like this are in some part made for anti-fast food snobs, the kind who have built up a moral aversion to this stuff to the point that they end up fantasizing about it. Then when they indulge in a time of stress or trauma they want the weirdest, most artificial sensory overload to their palate. Between them and maybe tweens and teens who are buying and choosing their own meals for the first time, that's where all the positive feedback is coming on the market research. High-functioning fatties (like me) weren't going to stop getting basic hard shell tacos and a 32-oz Coke every Wednesday.

Nook likes this.
  3. Tdogg

Tdogg Member

my taco's ... the best

Fullcourt, B-Bob and Nook like this.
  4. RocketWalta

RocketWalta Member

Those people should just drink to excess and have crazy sex with strangers. There's no need to put your health at risk w/ fast food.

On a serious note, I agree this is where the market is for crap like this. Between this, that horrible Cheeto macaroni thing that Burger King did, and the KFC double down, initially the kid in me was intrigued for 2 seconds before that old fogey "Mr. rational adult" took over. I could see me sinking 5 bucks on this in my reckless youth.

I still think it's ridiculous, but hopefully it'll be a temporary thing. America's arteries have no shot against this kind of onslaught.

5. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

i'm craving taco bell rn. maybe i'm just too drunk doe.