1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GOP assault on women's access to health care begins

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Jan 5, 2017.

1. dmoneybangbang

Or not.

Look what happened to Texas as they are trying to replace planned parenthood.... it's not as good.

Don't want to fund abortions then your church is no longer tax free. Sounds fair.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You lose credibility when you compare terrorists that want to kill to women who want to own their reproductive organs.

You aren't paying for abortions today. The fact that you don't care that PP abortion services are a tiny fraction of what it does and provides the community with so much value is really sad and shows your ignorance.

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Sure, but the "people" that Planned Parenthood kills would almost entirely be the worst of society....so those mothers killing their babies is a good thing. Again, just look at it as crime prevention. Honestly providing money to make it easier for terrible people to kill their children is probably the best use of taxpayer money possible.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

My Goodness . . . .. you . .. . you are an evil person

Rocket River

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

How so? What I'm saying is just the truth. There's plenty of evidence to support it.

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I don't think he is evil, just incredibly warped

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Also, don't get it twisted, I wouldn't kill my children and I wouldn't personally kill anyone else's children without good cause. I'm just saying that the type of people who would kill their children if given the opportunity are not the type of people who should be raising children. Basically if you allow those children to be born, most of them will become a drain on the system at best and will actively prey on society at worst and we're all better off without them. It's just the facts.

8. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

bobby, will you reveal your true cc moniker this year and retire the troll account? Lou -- please don't let it be you.

Satire's a lot harder than it looks.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Satire IS really hard to do. I tried to create a satirical troll account and everyone took it seriously so I ran with it thinking people would get it but instead I was the one who got wrapped up into it.

RIP New Yorker.

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I'm just happy that I have the chump on ignore. Thanks to Clutch, I no longer even see the quotes. Thanks, Clutch! Some of you should try it sometime.

NewRoxFan likes this.
  11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

There goes Bobby "I'm smart because I've removed the chains of empathy" the great.

#51 fchowd0311, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Just drop a hydrogen bomb on Chicago. Crime rate for Chicago drop to 0. You know I'm right.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Only if all of them vote for it, otherwise it's wrong. Offer them some money and they might.

That's the beauty of abortion, it would be horrific if someone forced people to kill their children for the greater good, but with abortion they do it willingly! It's pretty awesome.

14. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Should persuade people to have more abortion. Should persuade the public to have a 1 child policy. Less people less crimes. Awesome!

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Can you read? I just said "it would be horrific if someone forced people to kill their children for the greater good", I would never want a 1 child policy because you'd be killing a lot of children that might actually be worth a damn. It's MUCH better to allow awful people to kill their children if they want to, that ensures that they aren't killing children worth living to begin with.

We need as many worth a damn people to have as many children as possible (that they can afford to have) in order to out-pace the knuckle draggers who will have 30 kids on top of the 30 they abort. Abortion merely slows people like that down, it doesn't stop them.

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Persuading someone to make their own decision isn't forcing.

But if that doesn't work, anytime there is a new birth, dammit, instead of celebration, we should be sadden of potential new criminals.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Again, that's not EVERY birth, just those where the parents would have killed the child if they had a chance to. It's why allowing abortion while not forcing it on anyone is the best policy. It successfully targets just the right kinds of people that you don't want breeding in large numbers to begin with. Making it cheaper would do the same thing.

18. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Nay, you can't tell me a new person in the world doesn't have the chance of being a criminal. I know you can't because you don't know the future. Give it up. Any new born person has a chance at being a criminal. Thus best to avoid and celebrate it as awesome when it's done voluntary. Win win.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

SMH, yes but not every person has the same chance of becoming a criminal as others. Elective abortion has lowered the crime rate everywhere it has been legalized about 20 years later. Face it, elective abortion prevents crime. The reasons for this is that those who would kill their children are usually passing on awful genes to begin with AND they'd be terrible parents so you've got garbage nature and nurture.....plus a lot of the time you have poverty to deal with. It's very unlikely you'll get a worth a damn kid against all of those odds.

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Actually, just so that it is out there and known...rich women are more likely to have more abortions.

https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/26_class_gaps_unintended_pregnancy.pdf
    "Higher-income single women are much more likely to have an abortion than low-income women. To calculate the likelihood of having an abortion in the past year, we divide the number of women who said that their most recent pregnancy ended in an abortion by the total number of women who had a pregnancy in the last year (excluding those currently pregnant). Thirty-two percent of the pregnant women in the highest income bracket had an abortion, compared to nine percent of poor pregnant women:"

So I dunno, it seems like you are going to have to rethink your theories on this.

FranchiseBlade likes this.