1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Megyn Kelly jumping to NBC

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Jan 3, 2017.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Per CNN...

I think this is a HUGE mistake career wise, but hopefully she's cashing in big time.

2. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

Probably so but I feel like she's been burning bridges at Fox News for a while now. I think there was a lot of tension in general at Fox News and dumping Ailes was the easiest way to keep things under control but that doesn't mean that those problems just went away.

Also career wise, its easier to go to Fox News than to leave it. She saw a viable chance to leave and took it. You don't get many opportunities to leave to major networks from there.

Also Fox News sounds like a truly miserable place if you're a woman. It's not worth your career if the company has a brutal culture of sexism.

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Not a surprise.

4. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

I hope Fox replaces her show with Judge Jeanine, she is so good. It will actually be a huge upgrade for Fox at a much cheaper price.

[​IMG]

5. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I found Megyn Kelly decend when she was filling in or acting as a contributor. After she came back from her pregnancy and went with the dyke look, I couldn't stand her. No real loss for Fox.

The Real Shady likes this.
  6. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

Seriously? So your problem with her is that she stopped being attractive to you so you could no longer stand her?

Well, if this is representative of the view of the Fox News audience, then more power to her for leaving.

7. Space Ghost

Really dude? You find any reason to attack a poster.

She became a condescending b**** like rachel maddow. Im sure she was one before, but now she is very open about it.

cml750 likes this.
  8. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Interesting honest answer. Unless SG means something else by look.

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Will the persecution of Space Ghost ever stop?

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Well you offered up no other actual substantive reason as to why she got worse other then she got pregnant and came back with short hair...then come back that she just became a 'condescending b****'...

I mean really, he's right. If that is the audience she's leaving then good for her.

joshuaao likes this.
  11. Space Ghost

I didn't realize I needed the liberal "proof" to have an opinion. Its my personal opinion in which I have not attempted to sell to anyone else. So why do I need substantive reasoning? Shepard Smith is another condescending *******. Do you need proof or evidence of this opinion too?

12. jsingles

jsingles Member

And what he said was his own personal opinion. Why are you having a cow because he offered up exactly what you did?

JayGoogle likes this.
  13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Well, he's just offering his opinion as well. I never said you couldn't have your opinion or you couldn't discuss it, I just think it is a flaky opinion to have.

"Oh I don't like how she looks and she's a b**** now." Well, thanks for the insight I guess.

I think she was one of the better hosts/journalists that they've had so I'm glad she's moving forward in her career and perhaps her voice will be louder which I don't feel is a bad thing.

14. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I love how all these people started hating her when she was tough on trump but they all try to say that's not why.

It's pretty clear that anyone who criticizes trump will be cast as a villain now by the people who "didn't even vote for him" lol. Megyn Kelly, CIA, weekly standard, FBI, Wall Street journal, department of justice, CNN, etc etc

AkeemTheDreem86 and R0ckets03 like this.
  15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

People with an IQ over 80, etc.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I will give her a chance on NBC. I liked her on Foxnews.

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Special cadet getting his **** pushed in as usual.

18. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I wonder how much more "balanced" Kelly will be on NBC.

I wonder how long it will take Fox News to start attacking Kelly as part of the liberal MSM.

19. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

wtf??

20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

FoxNews is going to slurp up the Trump nonsense so it's just a smart move on her part. Now she can actually be a journalist without pressure to kiss Trump's ass.