1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets in talk with league about DMO

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by No Chance, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

12 pages and it's all speculation. So far, we are only hearing DMo's side of the story. The Rockets side is shut tight.

Like I said in one of the gazillion DMo threads some ages ago, this drama is kind of like watching a B-level suspense movie. The plot keeps twisting just when you think it's the end. And you have a feeling that when you finally get to the end, the plot looks stupid and you wonder why you wasted your time. But since this is still not the end, you still get hooked by the twist and turns.

2. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Or you need to shut your face hole and quit stupid slurs.

AkeemTheDreem86 and lnchan like this.
  3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The Rockets will never tell their side, all I suspect we will get is DMo's side, but the fact that he is OK with telling it says a WHOLE WHOLE lot.

DD

#223 DaDakota, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  4. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

There's a difference between being PC and being self aware on what it takes to be a decent human being.

5. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Well technically he hasnt said ****, its all been JB and that idiot Travis Johnson. It will come out eventually what the hang-up has been.

6. bongman

bongman Member

This is when you know somebody has lost when all they have left are insults. I already answered \your questions about watching the Celtics back in the days LIVE (not a replay) and yet you don't believe me because I have a different opinion. Your "do you questions" are really funny because you have provided all sorts of great players with all different physical stature and they have been successful in their craft. YESES to all your quetion as long as you give them GOOD FOOTWORK. I will ask you the same type of question about watching videos. Have you seen the big man camp of Hakeem where he teaches these young players? Did you see how fluid he still does it even at that age? Its not his strength, length, speed or jumping ability that makes it still look great. Its his footwork once again. Hakeem can still make it look good even if you take away those traits that you speak so highly off.

DudeWah likes this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

well, I just made the mistake of listening to this. I agree with other posters who said Joel Blank and the other guy sound like utter morons. ugh

hakeem94 and Mazulis like this.
  8. Mazulis

Mazulis Member

Please take it easy, we are 18-7!!! Even ESPN using slur words now!

9. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

Haha y'all are to much. I think I'm pretty self aware as myself growing up with my own physical congenital limb deformities. I think I'm a decent human being as being a Ymca counselor who deals primarily with the missed behaved & special needs kids and about to finish school to be a teacher and hopefully guidance counselor or VP one day. So please I don't need your social justice warrior ass on a basketball forum

It's a joke not a dick, so stop taking it so hard

10. basketballholic

We'll never know the whole story from either side. Rox aren't going to confess to manipulating the market. And DMo isn't going to confess to the games he played either.

Restricted free agency is a dirty business.

Kiddsir and DudeWah like this.
  11. I am a Donut

I am a Donut Contributing Member

I'm sure everyone is very proud of you. Hopefully it's just your age and influences behind your ignorance, and one day you'll grow up.

DudeWah likes this.
  12. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Manipulating the market? Ruskie intervention? DMo confess? What. are. you. talking. about? Drop it, you're playing the umpteenth sequel to stupider and stupidest. And, sheesh, you hava heckuva supporting cast.

13. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

You seem like a pretty good person, but young and ignorant in many respects. I'm entirely sure it's a simple joke to you and everyone else is just uptight.

You'll become more self aware as you get older and realize that it's against the decorum of civilized public discussion to make improper "jokes" of that nature. Best of luck.

topfive, Richie_Rich and IvanLCPM like this.
  14. J Hard

J Hard Member

15. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Just listened to it as well. Joel Blank didn't come out as sounding awful, but the other guy made blanket statements with absolutely no knowledge of the situation. They also seem to think that the Rockets are screwing Dmo on purpose and failed his physical out of nowhere. They forget that both sides agreed to a new contract! Also, Detroit and Houston both disapproved of the physicals they ran. 2-1 outnumbering Brooklyn's pass. I'm giving the Rockets the benefit of the doubt because of Detroit.

Batman Jones likes this.
  16. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

There was also a clear ignorance of the fact that pass/fail on the physical is up to the doctor not the team owner:rolleyes:

Richie_Rich, Vivi, hakeem94 and 2 others like this.
  17. DaDakota

This makes no sense.....

Detroit failed him, then HOUSTON passed him and he played after the trade.

DD

18. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Did we actually pass him. I don't think we ever needed to give him a physical since we weren't getting him in a trade. I thought we just cleared his back medically for play. A physical goes beyond short term medical clearance.

19. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Yeah but the initial fail is an indication that he has an issue of some magnitude. Could've easily reinjured his back to a degree

Richie_Rich likes this.
  20. DaDakota

I dunno, the problem I have in that scenario is the leagues involvement, why would they need to be involved if it is just a failed physical?

DD