1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Utah offering more money to Dmo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Dec 6, 2016.

1. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

HOLY SHET!

[​IMG]

2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

C'mon you guys, can't you take this to a new jopat only thread?

DMO (DJ remix) and heypartner like this.
  3. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

4. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

The jopat=BJ evidence is mounting, so that makes it relevant here, right?

5. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

[​IMG]

6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Definitely. Mind Blown. But still maybe a new thread on the jopat/bj/dmo uni-mind?

7. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Has anyone ever seen jopat and bj in the same place at the same time?

I rest my case.

Bbholic = jopat = bj

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Um, that' s just the latest - back in the Vspan days it was Rockets Dynasty, bballscientist, apollo, BEXCELENT kill_bill_pana from SpursTalk - we are in a Westworld style behavior loop.

Jayzers_100 and SWTsig like this.
  9. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

The Jazz knew the Rockets would match that, so they purposely waited until he signed then they put in their offer in order to get D-Mo to bad mouth the Rockets, not report to Houston, and sour the situation so we would let him go back to RFA and not match their offer.

You don't go from giving your heart to either organization to I don't want to join the team overnight. The league sees it and they won't do anything.

10. bongman

bongman Member

Doesn't that qualify as tampering ?

11. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

The gif's are just too much today. Needed a good laugh.

12. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

[​IMG]

13. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

1) As i mentioned in an earlier post, I do recall you replying to someone accusing you of being jopat with "who's jopat?" a) If there's no need to deny than why play coy? b) if you've never kept it a secret, then explain why just about everyone replying on this thread and at other times are giving you a hard time about being one and the same? Apparently it's because you've never confirmed it...

2) Fair enough....no one needs to know the underlying reason. Just don't pretend you haven't been trying pretend you're not jopat.

3) never said you claimed to be an insider. and if you actually believe all information is weak and fluid, don't act like know more than everyone else and condescend the crap out of them when they disagree with you. I've asked you point blank before what is it about Dmo's offer sheet that remains to be seen, but continued to respond with condescension. If the information you thought made Dmo's offer sheet more favorable than what Morey offered was in fact the Player Option, it's clear you were misinformed. All you had to do was say, "I though there might have been a PO, but I was wrong."

The content of what you talk about on here might be basketball.....but as in any form of communication and relationship, HOW you say things is equally important as WHAT you say. I don't know you personally, but I've read you enough to know this why people bust your balls. Even when you have something meaningful and insightful to say, no one hears it because of the persona you present.

craguin, dobro1229 and BigMaloe like this.
  14. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Of course you are right. If they want to make a name for themselves in the jungle, they need to learn to hang.

I was talking about my pre-tweeter experience, when it was Usenet and Email ... and an answer couldn't be seen by others, so they have to answer the same questions repeatedly. It can get exhausting. And Coon most definitely learned a new way to interact on the Internet. And he and Woj don't respond nearly as much as they used to.

But also, it is just respect and common courtesy. I worry about peppering them with questions such that they feel like a librarian or a parent being tugged on the shoulder with ("but why"), or else they will shrink back their circle of interaction and respond only to their known "followers", and you are lucky to find your question asked and answered, amongst a sea of unanswered questions.

Anyhoot, that's my approach. But I admit, it's an old-school approach. Maybe in the millennial world it makes them feel schpecial when they get blasted with questions, even when the follow up question was clearly disrespectful like you didn't believe their first answer (which is the way I viewed that bbholic exchange.)

15. heypartner

/this
    I often ignore his direct replies to my posts and never read them...but I could never put him on ignore....for the funzies....lol

16. heypartner

Because of his theory being shot down, where he was smugly telling everyone he had the knowledge of a Player Option, the corner-stone of his who convoluted idea....and we just didn't have his insider knowledge.

It shows you have when he tells you he knows something as fact and others are saying "I don't know about that" then he is probably 99% making the **** up ... he might get lucky and guessed the right answer, but he doesn't really know what he's talking about. He turns marginally educated guesses, into a position of Fact and anyone who questions him are all just idiots.

I'll give him one thing....it's a bold strategy.

[​IMG]

You know in school, when the kids get in an argument out of ignorance to a subject and the ask teacher to help resolve the dispute. It's like that, except its the know-it-all, trying to win an argument, and the teacher had to break to the bad news to him that he was wrong.

and for me, it was only because the second question was him not liking the answer he got, and basically telling the teacher s/he misunderstood the answer, and the "I am" response was classic, albeit I know character length is limited.

#536 heypartner, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    craguin, DonKnock and BigMaloe like this.
  17. heypartner

oh, an I knew. You could've asked me too. Next time, Page me with @heypartner lulz ...

this is such a great response by you. I've got you so figured out, dude. This is just further proof.

Uh, and you weren't going around asking ppl here for clarification. You were bopping around spewing it as fact as the cornerstone of your convoluted idea. This is how your ideas blossom. You are in an internet room someone, or some email convo or direct msg, bouncing around ideas with other "tipsters" in a safe environment (not here), and you get no clear proof that your theory is wrong, so you think that means it's right...then you come here all grandious like you have inside info.

btw = "tipster" as you use it is clearly another amateur theorists like yourself..,.

And you would not have believed me anyhow, you smug dick. Anymore than you believe Marks and had to ask him twice, thinking he didn't understand the question right the first time..

craguin, RCPM and BigMaloe like this.
  18. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

What are there like 7 total comments on the last 5 pages that werent people comparing the size of their junk?

19. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

The plot thickens.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  20. basketballholic

1. Proof please. Only time I would have done that would have been sarcasm. If you find this post read the trailing posts and you will see I covered nothing up.

Tone? You can't interpret tone as you've just demonstrated. I don't care what you think about how I post. I do care that I have to respond to this drivel instead of talk Rockets. No more responses will be forthcoming on this junk. I've got more important things to do than to adjust tone to win your favor.