1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 12/1/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Westbrook better find his J. It's been trending way down.

2. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Rockets are winning all of what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

3. joomba

joomba Member

It wasn't great but it was still good. If you're going to ignore rebounds and assists and only focus on shooting efficiency and TOs, then Westbrook literally has 'not so great game' every night lol. and he's the leading MVP candidate

4. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I don't think Harden was that bad in the earlier-mid (1-3) stage of game. During the game they pop the stats around that time and his/durant pretty similar. It's the late/ot where he just dribbles, iso or bad pass. BUT u have to give credit, he does hustle, that one where he lost ball handle, then one hand pass for a three, Beautiful.

5. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Rockets and Astros has a chance of winning the ring. Texans all they can do is win the AFC south, with this gm rick smith. Soon they can't even win that.

Yaosthirdleg likes this.
  6. joomba

joomba Member

yeah Harden's hustle and D was definitely solid in this game

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

EGO must really like playing GSW. He played well against them in the Playoffs (when they made the playoffs) when he was with the Pelicans.

#2287 DreamShook, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    Jayzers_100 likes this.
  8. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

that troll foolish azn or whatever is a warriors fan that pretends to be a rockets fan

Pen15clubber likes this.
  9. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

The rockets can look forward toward a deep run in the playoffs as well - even using your own logic.

No one believed the Warriors would lose to Lebron and Co last season just as no one believes they will win it all this year.

hakeem94 and TheMystery008 like this.
  10. awar

awar Member

JUST GREAT WIN.

RocketWalta likes this.
  11. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

I wasn't a fan of the D'Antoni hire, but it's games like tonights that's got me feeling more and more optimistic. It's amazing how much of a difference a real coach makes! He pulled all the right moves and didn't shy away from using the players that were gelling and playing well (Dekker and Harrel).

They're gonna be running on fumes tomorrow in Denver, but hopefully they can gut out a win tomorrow.

12. RightTooCensor

Where do I buy my tickets for the Rockets' championship cruise?

13. Vin2k2

Vin2k2 Member

I'd be fine with both of them winning co-MVPs.

Knowing how the media votes, I bet Harden won't even make All NBA First Team, even if he continues this production. You just know they're gonna vote Curry and Westbrook ahead of him at the guard position.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him be runner up in the MVP race and then be on the All NBA 2nd Team. Has anything like that ever happened before? Maybe in the 90s with all the dominant centers?

14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

With all the praises to the coach, if he doesn't add more pt to dekker and harrell after this game, something is wrong. Guys, lets appreciate how great of a gm the rockets have. Dekker and Harrell, gud role players. Shame can't be said about rick smith.

15. rustyrob

rustyrob Member

Did you not see last year's playoffs? Curry didn't play, so who do you think put up the points ?

16. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

This McHale or Blair Bicker wouldn't have made these adjustments. That awful coaching staff took away from some of Harden's prime. Completely wasted it.

waytookrzy079 likes this.
  17. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I think pairing up with dwight, was a waste of his prime. The deep playoff, when harden unfairly didn't win MVP from stephen, carried the team regardless of bad coach/dwight. The firing of McHale in 11 games was smart, but the failure to get a coach ASAP wasn't.

18. alethios

alethios Member

Huge win! and a huge boost from the Pelican bros.

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I need evidence. Join date, recent posts, etc

Team only fans usually do not cross, only the player only fans

20. joomba

joomba Member

That's because Klay was going against two worst defenses among the playoff teams in Portland and Houston. Then his numbers plummeted against OKC and Cleveland.