1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CFB Week 13

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Nov 23, 2016.

1. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

Yeah, Michigan was screwed by the Referees, Non-calls, short of first down...but at the end, they put themselves in this situation.

2. jdh008

jdh008 Member

Vanderbilt just took down Tennessee. A couple of things quickly come to mind for me after this results.

For one, that means Vandy is going bowling, which is great for them, but it's crazy how easily they could have been 8-4 this season. They lost to South Carolina by three points to start the season and then dropped a game to a pretty bad Missouri team a couple of weeks ago.

Also, Butch Jones has to be on the hot seat. Yes, he has improved the talent in Knoxville by leaps and bounds, but at some point, his team actually has to meet or exceed expectations.

3. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

SEC only has 1 team with more than 8 wins this season. Pretty nuts. I'm not so sure Jones survives and I might reach out to Strong if I were them.

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

It would be quite ironic if (the other) UT hired UT's fired basketball and football coaches.

5. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

It's hilarious seeing Michigan complain about blown calls now. I can't even take their complaints seriously considering I just witnessed the most egregious blown calls ever on Monday Night against my Texans. None of the missed calls Michigan fans are complaining about come even close to how bad some of the calls against the Texans were.

6. Buck Turgidson

Is there a bigger jackass in CFB than Harbaugh?

7. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

I fail to see the logic. FYI, OSU averaged 48.8 yards a game in penalties on the year. On the night, they had 6.