1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Random Media Playback Issues

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by roxxfan, Nov 19, 2016.

1. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

Greetings,

I have a relatively new HP laptop which is no more than a year old I believe. It is an HP Envy. I have pretty high-end Bose speakers as well. I upgraded to Windows 10 soon after purchasing the laptop.

Recently, I have noticed some issues. Mostly with the media and playback. For example, Youtube videos or any other type of media files will not play at all. In addition, my speakers will randomly stop working (as if they are not connected.) I have to either restart my laptop or reconnect the speakers to resolve the issue. However, it is happening more and more frequently and is becoming a decent nuisance.

Edit: Everything else works perfectly and at proper speeds. The internet works great as well as all apps.

Any recommendations on what I can do to troubleshoot this?

Thanks guys.

2. what

what Member

Through the media player, or online?

3. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

4. what

what Member

clear your cookies, delete your history, have you tried that?