1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Won Because Leftist Political Correctness Inspired a Terrifying Backlash

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, Nov 9, 2016.

1. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Just like the article below explains, Donald Trump won because of a backlash against "Political Correctness".
    Also, the ramifications and harm go far beyond just name-calling and the imposition of fascist speech and thought codes. I posted about that in another thread here, but would be happy to post about it again here, if anyone is clear on this point.

In any case, Trump's victory will empower opponents of the Democrat left's vile "Political Correctness" agenda to a degree that I am pretty sure you folks are not anticipating. In fact, Trump's victory will serve as a very hard, steel-toed boot kick straight to the testicles of the "Political Correctness" movement here in this country. Imagine this guy with a steel-toed boot on his kicking foot, kicking this movement vigorously right in the family jewels:

[​IMG]

Trump was elected the President of the United States in large part because he is figuratively speaking this guy, applying his wares against the Democrat left's PC movement. Small though it may be, I certainly plan to do what I can to make sure the point of this boot has its desired effect.

Dark Rhino likes this.
  2. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

This was the core motivating factor that put Trump over the top. Some of you around here could learn something from this, if you were open minded and willing.

3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Obama - McCain 2008
    69,498,516 - 59,948,323

Obama - Romney 2012
    65,915,795 - 60,933,504

Clinton - Trump 2016
    59,299,381 - 59,135,740

Trump won because his politically incorrect speech lulled 6 million Democratic voters into a false sense of security that he could not possibly be president.

Good to know.

DreamShook likes this.
  4. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Agreed. Political correctness caused 9 million people to not vote this time.

Lulz

5. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

I feel so triggered by this article.

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

So laughable that every republican on this discussion site is so determined to shift responsibility away from themselves and to Democrats. Contrast that to eight years ago... somehow I don't recall Democrats on this site blaming republicans for Obama's election... instead, there was a tremendous amount of pride in what his election represented.

7. Dei

Dei Member

Are you kidding? The Dem's slant for appealing to minorities has always been to stick it to the white man. You've just become ideologically numb.

8. Dark Rhino

Dark Rhino Contributing Member

I'm pretty certain that I read somewhere how Republicans were losing because they were running the same old tired white male approach as opposed to their progressive counterparts. Pretty sure this critique came mostly from the left...

Dei likes this.
  9. NewRoxFan

I have no idea what you are responding to in my post. And as a minority, I don't try to "stick it to the white man". So the only numbness I have right now how any of what you wrote relates to my observation that republicans are running away from responsibility for electing Trump, contrasted to pride Democrats exhibited when Obama was elected eight years ago.

10. kpsta

kpsta Contributing Member

I, for one, can't wait until my company jettisons that pesky "Sexual Harassment in the Workplace" policy, so I can get back to groping your wives, sisters, and daughters.

JayGoogle likes this.
  11. NewRoxFan

Um, and how does that relate what I wrote? To make this easier, here's what I wrote:

Where do I talk about republicans and "old tired male approach"?

12. Dei

Dei Member

You were making the proposition that Rs are blaming Ds for Trump's success and Ds never did the same during Obama's run. Not true.

Dark Rhino likes this.
  13. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Data says Trump won because Hillary sucked. Nothing more, nothing less.

JayGoogle and justtxyank like this.
  14. Dark Rhino

Not you specifically, kind sir. I'm only saying that others on this board have said words to that effect as far back as 8 years ago. Which is essentially casting a type of blame (on Republicans) as to why Obama was elected.

15. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Good Luck with that. I hope someone is carrying concealed and plugs you in your second belly button.

16. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Yeah, we all know that before those PC laws were passed regarding sexual harassment the "free market" took care of stopping it. LOL

17. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Makes sense to me.

18. Granville

Granville Member

If Bill Clinton had a job, he'd be wishing for the same thing. So would Hillary so she wouldn't keep getting dragged in to it.

19. Dark Rhino

Pretty much agree with you on this - the loser of any race pretty much sucks.

20. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Trump got fewer votes than McCain and Romney. He sux 2. Hillary just sucked moar.

RudyTBag likes this.