1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It is over the idiots won - President Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DaDakota, Nov 8, 2016.

1. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

AntiSonic likes this.
  2. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

There were two choices.

Hilary's main tag line with Trump dealt with him using nuclear codes. I don't want to hear it.

Trump went out and defeated a political powerhouse tonight because our systems have failed the American public.

I am also getting tired of the "uneducated" tag that gets tossed in to Trump's party. For being uneducated how come his followers make significantly more? Define educated? You are being a demagogue.

Rocket River and AntiSonic like this.
  3. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

The arrogance exemplified by this thread is why Trump was elected in the first place.

#103 Hustle Town, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    Rocket River and TheresTheDagger like this.
  4. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

I guess it can happen here.

JeffB likes this.
  5. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Anyone that votes for a dumbass, misogynist, loser like trump will get an "uneducated" label from me 100% of the time

malakas likes this.
  6. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You really can't make this stuff up. From constitutional law professor & senator to reality TV star.

Wherever things go folks, we are still Americans (those of us here who are). Let's not panic and let's see where this goes.

The first program out of is mouth is infrastructure spending. That's good, right? Well, let's see how far this goes. There are enough factions in the RNC that Trump, if he actually leads, is gonna need some of the DNC to play them off each other, at least in the Senate. So let's see how the American experiment responds.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  7. tmacfor35

Haha. The butt hurt is real.

AntiSonic likes this.
  8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It's over man. Time to fight for another day. I do get the venting thing though.

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Income has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence and common sense. And thanks for the one-sided analysis of their key points, it's not like every Trump voter is screaming “LOCK HER UP“ and “PREVENT WORLD WAR 3“ because of his campaign.

If you guys weren't as propaganda and fear driven, Sanders would've won in a landslide, he was politically miles above Clinton and Trump. But we see it, screaming “COMMUNIST“ is enough to keep people from voting for a choice that's far better for them.

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Well the 'educated' part is in reference to white voters. Democrats have the large voting block of inner city minorities that are under represented in higher education.

But when it comes to white voters, educated Whites leaned for Hillary before tonight(I don't know if they still stands) and uneducated Whites leaned Trump.

11. tmacfor35

Sanders? He promised free everything and couldn't beat the worst presidential candidate of all time. Sanders would have gotten destroyed by the Donald.

Hilary Clinton deserved to be in Prison. She actually has already started WW3 in the Middle East in my opinion but that's a different Convo to have.

There is a correlation between income and intelligence.

cml750 likes this.
  12. tmacfor35

Who cares? He won tonight with ..... exactly.

There is no argument there.

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

He actually showed how it would've been financed, which Trump never did.
    And thanks for emphasizing that he couldn't win against the worst candidates ever, you're supporting my point that the majority of US voters are morons that don't look at political programs and only vote for the one who makes the most aggressive remarks.

14. tmacfor35

I'm not. America got it right tonight.

You actually wanted Hilary to win LOL.

cml750 and AntiSonic like this.
  15. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

[​IMG]

Os Trigonum likes this.
  16. Roxfreak724

Roxfreak724 Member

I'm frustrated. Hillary Clinton was the perhaps one of the worst candidates in history yet we still had partisan establishment hacks saying she was more electable during the primaries.Energy and enthusiasm is what transcends politics and wins elections. It's not about policy experience, pedigree, or anything the old establishment dems would want you to believe, it's just about connecting with people, giving them hope to overshadow fear, and getting people to believe in your strength. Hillary consistently failed to do all 3 and unfortunately the DNC and dems rejected the candidate who did all the 3, a mistake they did not make in 2008. A sad day for this country and especially this ill-run democratic party. They have a lot of explaining and restructuring to do. Hope some of the old stubborn dems on this board now understand how electoral politics actually works.

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I wonder if Jon Stewart was still doing the Daily Show, you think Trump would have happened?

18. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

Great day for this Country! I'm very happy!

AntiSonic likes this.
  19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Thanks for continuing to prove my point.

20. Roscoe Arbuckle

This is why you failed multiple times. Dude, you just suck.