1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Trump 2016: Yes. We. Can.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I had some of those feelings when he was owning Republicans with their own vile tactics (at the time it was good entertainment), but having another Republican run things to the ground though this time in a Berlusconi-esque way of choosing the easier, yet dirtier path woke up any day dream I had of the scenario.

Mike Pence's previous history and his debate performance gave me no sense of what Žižek is hoping for as a strong Cheny-like piece of **** number 2.

It be cool if he became a Justice. I don't think he'd ever be confirmed even if he wanted the job.

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I don't know. It might be though that the law is open to some interpretation and some would-be 'poll watchers' might think the activities they are planning will be defensible given our voter intimidation laws. So, to reduce the amount of ambiguity, the judge issued a restraining order to put them on notice that some specific activities would indeed be illegal and that, in any case, they'd violate the restraining order if not the voter intimidation laws. I'm just spit-balling, but I wanted immediately jump to the idea that a judge is being stupid.

3. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

In states withe anti-stalking laws, judges still issue restraining/protection orders.

I think it makes it easier to arrest the violator because the judge can set up very specific conditions that qualify as a violation, but don't quote me on that.

4. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Trump's closing message to the country:

"The World Hates Us!"

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

leroy and R0ckets03 like this.
  6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

He came back while your candidate couldn't even deliver her speech due to rain, you idiot.

Dark Rhino likes this.
  7. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

You really think the secret service would let him come back on stage if there was a real threat?

8. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

9. TheresTheDagger

10. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Deckard likes this.
  11. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Tonight could be the night that America's Demon is no longer a threat to his own people and the world.

I hope to God that the results have enough margin to where donald cannot contest the votes. However, with the narrative he's created about unfairness, no result will be sufficient. I think he's automatically contesting, with lawyers ready to go.

I'm potentially staying home tomorrow for personal grievance if America backfires the vote this time around.

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

13. Dei

Dei Member

lol at that tactical walk off

14. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Lol.

Sit down boys.

Scampering around, giddy over lame morey like polls, lost in useless numbers, completely clueless and oblivious to the realities of this nation .

The ayatollah dun speaketh, and he dun delivereth.

AntiSonic likes this.
  15. Honey Bear

16. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

All I gotta say is: R > Python.

17. nono

nono Member

I feel like the Democrats made a colossal mistake with immigration policy. They should have been on the same page as Trump as far as deporting illegals and banning Muslim immigration. Those minorities constitute a small portion of the vote and would have voted for Democrats anyways. They just lost a lot of the white vote.

18. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Well congrats to Honey Bear, who got on the bandwagon early, to Dei, RocketsLegend and the rest of the Trumpers.

19. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I don't agree. I think the mistake was to assume that anyone who thinks differently must be a "deplorable" racist. This vote, to me, was like a response against what must have been considered utter condescension.

20. Honey Bear

[​IMG]

I voted for Trump.

Because

1. He's hot
    2. He'll reduce overcrowding in Prisons
    3. He'll take away power from the same, stuffy 0.5% and give it to the middle class

-Mia