1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

More Ad mischief

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by No Worries, Jun 22, 2015.

1. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Thousands of Asian Women are after me ... there are only ... one ... click ... away.

What did I do to deserve this? I'm a happily married man.

As a side note ... these Asian Women should make better clothing choices if they do not want me to get the wrong impression.

2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I am getting ad redirects on my iPad now for free gift cards. It hijacks the bbs page, and takes me to a new one.

3. TL

TL Contributing Member

I'm getting a ton of this on my phone from the BBS. Never had redirects like this happen on my phone before, but it's happening consistently right now

4. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Same.

5. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

Am i the only one who is getting ads that take up the top right corner of the screen and block content / expand when you hover over them with no way to close the ad? It's only happening for me on clutchfans.

Clutch - if it helps - the ad that keeps doing it to me is "at home" furniture store

6. Pest_Ctrl

Pest_Ctrl Member

I've twice gotten an ad that takes me to a new page and pretends to be an important update from Chrome. The website name is hedieedises.net, although nothing shows up about them from a google search.

shastarocket likes this.
  7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

On my phone the video ads are super slow to load with the new BBS -- not sure if it's my phone getting old [LG G2] or it is related to the changes.

8. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

9. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

i get this A LOT while browsing on my phone, never on the PC though.

10. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

This is why I Adblock and NoScript the entire internet.