1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump news: canceling ad buys in Ohio, NC, and FL (also news on Trump sexual assault tape)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Oct 7, 2016.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Bill's accusers kinda of showed their true colors here by running towards a man who actually admitted PROUDLY to committing actual sexual assault. It kinda shows that they are either lying or don't really care about sexual assault. The last person on earth you run towards to protect you from the evil Bill **** is Donald's ****jng Trump.

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

So Donald Trump's entire shtick from henceforth will be don't vote for Hillary, she's acquainted with someone rumored to have committed sexual assault. Vote for me, I am rumored to have personally committed sexual assault.

What?

At best, he's trading baskets.

3. fchowd0311

In Donald's end, it isn't even rumors anymore when he verbally admits to it.

4. stobbartjohn

stobbartjohn Member

Acquainted with? I think she's a little more than acquainted with Bill and some of the allegations are directld squarely at her, not just Bill

5. fchowd0311

I really don't understand Trump's angle here. Is he trying to make a false equivalency of actually committing sexual assume to a spouse having angry thoughts about their husband's accusers? Then I guess 99.9% of women out there are capable of deed as vile as rape because I've never met a woman who acts friendly towards their husband's mistresses/accusers.

6. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You really can't make this stuff up.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Basically he'll just try to say "See? I'm not the only scumbag running for office, Hillary is awful too" and it'll sound like a 13 year old hoping to make himself seem better by insulting others after he was caught with his dick in the mayonnaise jar.

RedRedemption likes this.
  8. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

In all seriousness, what specifically are the allegations against her? I watched both of today's Breitbart videos with these same women and the worst they had was "she called us bimbos!" and "she's an enabler!"
    I mean, I think the allegation that she hired the PI that trashed Flowers, that could have legs. But that hasn't even been mentioned.
    What are the actual, real, allegations against Hillary and not her husband?

9. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump can go to hell.

10. fchowd0311

They can be pretty much be summarized by "spouse has harsh words for husband's accusers". If that action is equivalent to ACTUAL sexual assault, then there are millions of women out there that need to be prosecuted.

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Nothing gets women back on your side better than saying, "I'm not the only douchebag! All men are douchebags and this guys wife is just as bad as he is!".

Any women that has been a victim of cheating knows the urge to want to attack the home wrecker. Good luck trying to twist that.

12. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There isn't a substantial allegation. There rarely is. They just need something, anything, to foment the hatred against the Clintons. The problem is that this strategy is just preaching to the choir. The people they can dupe with this schtick are already on board the hate train. They should be trying to expand their voter base instead circling the wagons around their most extreme elements.

13. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Its hilarious to think that the GOP could have nominated anybody other than Trump or Ben Carson and they probably would have won.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  14. Pest_Ctrl

Pest_Ctrl Member

This is just getting hilariously sad. Reminds me of Mark Twain's "Running for Governor".

15. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Got my popcorn and boba from NuIce. Ready to watch Clinton humiliate Trum once again in this debate and officially put an end to this disastrous presidential campaign from both sides.

16. TheresTheDagger

Indeed. There's plenty of hypocrisy to go around.

17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Let me know when Bill Clinton is charged with sexual assault.

Like Trumps defenders say, it was all talk and Trump didn't act.

18. TheresTheDagger

Let me know when the definition of the word "every" doesn't include these accusers.

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

So a couple of months ago all these Trump people were afraid of a transgender person groping their daughters in bathroom, but that is apparently ok with them if it is their presidential nominee.

DD

mc mark, Jayzers_100, Yung-T and 2 others like this.
  20. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Before the video on Trump surfaces, Trump was already planning of going after Hillary Clinton by going after Bill. But he famously said in the 1st debate he played nice and wouldn't repeat that in the 2nd debate.

I just don't get the strategy, especially in a town hall format. Now that the video has surfaced, he looks just like an angry guy lashing out.