1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Trump news: canceling ad buys in Ohio, NC, and FL (also news on Trump sexual assault tape)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Oct 7, 2016.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

#141 heypartner, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  2. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

You clearly didn't watch the whole video because he wasn't talking about that woman

3. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant, and later chuckled about some aspects of the case when discussing it years later.

WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.

4. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Cool copy + paste from Snopes. About as reliable a site as Politico (https://i.redditmedia.com/6EX8kWzmu...png?w=1024&s=a1bb24b5fd5843fa0db175807680cf13)

Yes she did, she did he took a lie detector test and he passed and that forever ruined her trust of lie detectors.

She also implied that the victim was seeking out older men and asked for it

5. dandorotik

CLINTON: You just have to sort of figure out how to ― getting back to that word, “balance” ― how to balance the public and the private efforts that are necessary to be successful, politically, and that’s not just a comment about today. That, I think, has probably been true for all of our history, and if you saw the Spielberg movie, Lincoln, and how he was maneuvering and working to get the 13th Amendment passed, and he called one of my favorite predecessors, Secretary Seward, who had been the governor and senator from New York, ran against Lincoln for president, and he told Seward, I need your help to get this done. And Seward called some of his lobbyist friends who knew how to make a deal, and they just kept going at it. I mean, politics is like sausage being made. It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position. And finally, I think ― I believe in evidence-based decision making. I want to know what the facts are. I mean, it’s like when you guys go into some kind of a deal, you know, are you going to do that development or not, are you going to do that renovation or not, you know, you look at the numbers. You try to figure out what’s going to work and what’s not going to work. [Clinton Speech For National Multi-Housing Council, 4/24/13]

Sounds like someone steeped in reality, to me. If you think every President hasn't had to deal with this reality, you should learn more.

6. dandorotik

OK, you're copying-and-pasting from sites and then criticizing others for doing it? Good luck with your quest to exonerate your boy.

7. dandorotik

8. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Didn't know there was more than one video of Trump making unsolicited advances that needed to be defended. :oops:

9. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

It's the same video you commie ...

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dude you've been brainwashed. You aren't in reality. You might as well believe the Jews were behind 9/11.

11. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Because I'm using them to actually make an argument, unlike you who just dodged mine.

"Yes she did, she did he took a lie detector test and he passed and that forever ruined her trust of lie detectors.

She also implied that the victim was seeking out older men and asked for it

"Clinton: Of course he claimed he didn’t. All this stuff. He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs. [laughs]"

12. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Dude, you spend all day on here complaining about how white people are racist and blame them for all your problems. Shut up

13. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Ok, I no longer support Trump. A new video has surfaced of him groping a women

Wow

14. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is great news for Bob Dole.

15. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

M-M-M-M-MELTDOWN.

16. dandorotik

No, not dodge, refute. Oh, it doesn't matter. And now you're telling other posters to shut up. You've lost it. Pack it up and log off.

17. dandorotik

When you have to resort to calling people commie, you've truly lost it. Alcohol is not your friend.

18. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Oh so you wanted to defend the latter part of the video where he talks about tic tacs and kissing women while assuming he has consent but not the beginning where he talks about being rejected by a married woman he made unsolicited advances on. Got it. Good job Comrade. I salute your efforts to defend your candidate.

19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Mmmm-Mmmm-Good

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

From the article....
    Under fire for lewd comments about groping women, Donald Trump released a video statement shortly after midnight Saturday in a bid to save his candidacy, apologizing and pledging to be a "better man."

Can anyone seriously ask themselves how this is happening in the first place? Is there a fourth wall??

People usually expect the Presidents they elect to set a better standard for themselves rather than having an entitled orange parasite, who never had any sort of hardship in his life, to publically ask the American people to prop him, and only him, up and forgive his (caught) transactions as a 60 years young newly married man-child.

Jesus, what the **** is going on?

“I never said I’m a perfect person,” Trump said in a Facebook video released after midnight Saturday. “Nor pretended to be someone that I’m not. I’ve said and done things I regret and the words released today on this more than a decade old video are one of them. Anyone who knows me knows these words don’t reflect who I am. I said it. I was wrong and I apologize.”

In one sentence, this guy has the gall in the same paragraph to assure his mouthbreathers that he is "as true as you see it", then sentence right after claim those words "are not who he is".

Talk about owning responsibility...but starting tomorrow he'll stretch and strain (to read the teleprompter) in order to become a better seventy year old man, who just happens to have a better chance than almost anyone else on the planet to become. your. president. for. the. next. four. years.

I hope the public aren't desensitized and conditioned to expect this kind of ongoing **** show every election cycle.

#160 Invisible Fan, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2016