1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump news: canceling ad buys in Ohio, NC, and FL (also news on Trump sexual assault tape)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Oct 7, 2016.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Clinton is a horrible candidate. People on this board I would assume know I lean left on most social issues. I'm not voting for her though.

Can you put that aside for a minute please. For the love of just being a real and honest person for a second and admit that this is wrong and he seems like a complete a**hole of a person. And that is a vile statement to make. I've had my fun with girls in my life I own up to that. I would never harass a girl like that and grab someone without knowing for damn sure that they wanted me to do it.

My son will be taught the same exact thing. I mean those are just gross, nasty statements to make.

2. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

and you keep defending a woman who sells out our country to Saudi Arabia where women can't drive. and blackmails women for her Rapist husband, and mishandles confidential information that puts our national security at risk.

3. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

How did he harass her? He hugged her after the dude next to him told her to. He didn't grab her.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Sounds like the exact same thing he does with small businesses
    He screws them over because he knows he can out litigate them . . .

Rocket River

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

What?? He is talking generally about doing those things. Not to anyone specific. He is an awful person. I'm sorry that you fail to see that.

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Evidently . .. Trumps likes them young . .. 13 year girls though . . .

Rocket River

7. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Next time you kiss someone, I hope you have them sign a contract permitting consent.

Liberals: dressing like a woman and chopping off your penis is totally cool. But making a move on a girl who shows consent is horrifying.

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

lol and goodnight :eek:

9. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I mean, this sounds like a deranged person talking. #WhenYouAreSoFarInTheTankForTrumpThatYouBecomeMental

10. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

You're on tilt bro

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

How many straw men have you set up, simply to align yourself with the Orange Welfare King.

RedRedemption likes this.
  12. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

M-M-M-M-Meltdown.

13. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

and here comes the name calling. how predictable

14. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

15. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...esidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% Of Hillary's Presidential Campaign, Saudi Crown Prince Claims

In Saudi Arabia women cannot :

Keep focusing on what Trump said 10 years ago though

16. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

That sure shut yall up

Proof Hillary will say whatever she has to do to get your vote

[​IMG]

"Professional never-do-wells"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

*CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY*

*Clinton: “But If Everybody's Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”* CLINTON: You just have to sort of figure out how to -- getting back to that word, "balance" -- how to balance the public and the private efforts that are necessary to be successful, politically, and that's not just a comment about today.

17. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Even understanding that some married couples practice infidelity, the woman did not give him consent. She rejected him. There was no consent. He grabbed her unprovoked and bragged about getting away with it. The audio was pretty cut and dry. Even Trump admits there was no consent.

18. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

No, we have nothing more to say to you. You're clearly in meltdown mode- and if you read that in its entirety, you know exactly what it means. Conveniently, you left out the rest. But, enjoy defending Trump. I'm sure most Americans will agree with you.

19. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Read the rest of what? She admits that she takes public and private positions on issues in order to manipulate people.