1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Khloé Kardashian and New NBA Champ Boyfriend Tristan Thompson Have Been 'Seeing Each Other for a Bit

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tinman, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Can she go back to OBJ? My fantasy team would love that.

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

She's the Players' MVP

3. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

misogyny and double standards strong in this thread.

p.s grow up

4. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Wow. The girl has probably been with less men than the average girl I've met in NYC. She just so happens to prefer famous athletes and is a reality tv show star which makes all her relationships public. Do most of y'all only date virgins?

5. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

I can see LeBron going to Tristion Thompson and telling him to focus when the season starts again.

6. jayland

jayland Member

Ditto. Most NBA players probably sleep with dozens of different women every month and no one see anything wrong with it.

7. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

What are Khloé's legitimate marketable skills, in your opinion, outside of being famous enough to sleep with pro athletes?

It's perfectly fine to be a skank, but if you don't have anything else going for you, what are we supposed to call you but a skank?

Hey, if sleeping with 20,000 women was the only remarkable thing that Wilt Chamberlain did, that's all we'd talk about too. But that's maybe the 5th most interesting thing about his life. So we focus on other things, while still bringing up the fact that he slept with 20,000 women.

Just because we live in a misogynistic society, that doesn't mean that calling a spade a spade (or in this case, a hoe a hoe) is an example of that misogyny.

8. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

If kk threw that thang in yalls face, you be knee deep in that azz too. Stop fronting.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  9. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

obviously a rare set of marketable skills, because you know, billion dollar corporations use her to market their products... Is that not a good enough skill for you? Ability to influence people to buy products? Can you do that?

obviously, every woman that sleeps with NBA players isn't capable of doing such things, because well there's really only one family that's doing this on remotely the same level as the Kardashians... Can you name anyone else heading up a marketing empire valued in the hundreds of Ms?

? Could it be that The Kardashians choose to date famous ball players because I don't know, they're all ridiculously rich A-listers and it's perhaps hard to find people who won't

A. Use them for their money and/or access
    B. Use them for their network and/or business opportunities?

You really think the Kardashians benefit from the pro athletes more than the pro athletes benefit from the Kardashians? Do you have a girlfriend/wife? Can you be serious?

I don't even get why people hate the Kardashians other than they hate the fact they all (including gasp Kendall) went black and never went back

or just simply they hate themselves and just generally hate the world.

I for one, give mad props for what that family has been able to accomplish. You people think it's somehow easy to make millions upon millions of dollars without talent.... right.

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why do people hate the kardasians ?
    Try watching the show

Why are they so popular ? There's a market for girls who live vicariously through them.

It's not a bunch of dudes.

11. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Khloe can put an end to BLM and save our cops by just simply dates their leader.
    Go Khloe!

12. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

Aint no lie.

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Foot Problems; out for the next 2 preseason games. Harden sprained his ankle during the off season too.

Pray for Tristan, ya'll.

14. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Why the **** are people in here defending the karsasha****s? My ex and my sister watch those moron bumbleturds and they are the scum of the earth. They pride themselves in being slutty morons. So I don't see a problem with calling them slutty morons. I'm so sick of this "I'm offended" stage we are in these days. I'm offended. I'm out

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I see. Khloe is still going strong this season.

16. gambingo

gambingo Member

As great as Lebron is, even he can't remove this curse.

17. Nook

Nook Member

Yuck? That ass looks like lunch and dinner to me.

RasaqBoi and DreamShook like this.
  18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Gross.

Furthermore, LMAO!

19. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

20. Asian Sensation

[​IMG]

Damn she fine. Wtf is TT thinking?