1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donatas Motiejunas now a restricted free agent, no qualifying offer for Terrence Jones

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by treyk3, Jun 30, 2016.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Recap of basketballholic's insider reports:

DMo will or will not be traded, and he either will or will not re-sign with the Rockets.

You'll see

2. basketballholic

DMo is getting his money. Its a matter of timing. Yes, he could still return here but it won't be on a small deal. Been telling you this for a while now. We are getting closer to resolution obviously. Yule C. Twill be interesting to see what DMc does.

3. topfive

topfive CF OG

So...

* DMo is "getting his money."
    -- However much that is.

* He may or may not sign with the Rockets.
    -- His only two options, since nobody really thinks he was going to retire or play overseas.

* We are getting closer to knowing.
    -- That's a safe bet, seeing as how the first preseason game is 3 weeks away.

You're a regular Nostradamus. Glad CF has insiders like you around to keep us informed.

P.S. Will Rubio be here in time for the start of training camp?
    <BR>

2 people like this.
  4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

does "DMc" refer to DeMarcus Cousins :confused:

5. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Plot twist , bballhollic is Clyde Drexler .

Dmo is the black Carl Landry , I think we keep him .

6. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I would love to get DMC if by that he means Demarcus Cousins.

But for some reason I don't buy a dmo as the center piece To a Cousins trade as very likely. Divac is a strange guy and maybe he likes dmo, maybe he reminds him of himself but he's also been around the league long enough to know that Cousins is an elite talent and dmo is not.

Anyways I can dream right.

Get me cousins and then Paul George this offseason after the pacers implode and we got my dream team to surround harden.

7. awc713

awc713 Member

If Divac liked DMO that much, Kings would have signed him already.

8. sabesque

sabesque Member

Holic, since your inside information is super-hedged, how do we give you credit if you're right?

This is a real question. I want to give credit if credit is due.

Is it really just if Dmo gets "big money"? What is the range of big money?

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Trying to hard to be Popeye or Codman - there will be no credit given for anything unless the details are posted here first.

Otherwise it is just speculation - like everyone else...which it always has been with Holic.

DD

10. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

Popeye? Didn't know we had an insider by that name, anybody got a link to what he has said?

11. basketballholic

We're not trading for or signing Aaron Brooks.

:p

12. DaDakota

Nice try at deflection.

You have no inside information you pretend to, and then claim bs if something happens.

Not sure why you are clamoring for that attention - just be a fan.

Not once on this BBS have you EVER posted anything that was remotely insider - ever.

The truth is the truth...no matter how much you want people to believe you = it ain't happening.

DD

13. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

He called Lawson making his contract non-guaranteed. A whole day before, and there's no way he could have made that up. So he does get his info from somebody.

That being said, he has been wrong plenty of times and is always a D-bag for no reason, which is incredibly annoying to many posters, including me.

14. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

I think we all know where this is headed. Unfortunately for DMo, his options are very limited and thus he is going to have to settle for a one year deal.

15. DaDakota

That could have been gleamed from another board.

DD

16. TL

TL Contributing Member

I haven't read much of this thread, but he's implied a big contract and a trade, right? I would assume the 2!uses of "Yule C" is a Noel reference. Until he says otherwise (which I'll probably miss because this thread is too unwieldy), I'm assuming his prediction has to do with a SnT for Noel.

I just have no idea why or if that would work.

17. marky :)

marky :) Member

Same old B_allholic.

"Something may or may not happen but you'll see because I've made vague 'predictions' that I can latch myself on to despite the outcome."

18. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I think he is trying to hint that Llull is still in play. I think it is pretty easy to tell Clutch what you know and how. He can validate to the board later and you gain some sort of credibility. I do find it weird that there has been this consistent narrative for well over a year so now. You have to put up or shut up at some point. Dmo isn't being traded for Cousins. That is insane.

19. basketballholic

Llull is only in play as a trade asset. And he doesn't have much trade value right now. Nor will he have until he comes over and proves himself.

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member