1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Trump Smackdown by the Next POTUS

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dandorotik, Aug 25, 2016.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

The United States can't afford it either.

2. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

The only way for me to stop being ignorant is for me to be informed. Please inform me the group to which she was pandering.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

LOL dude. There have been many posters here that were not acolytes and minions of the liberal elite. Trader_Jorge, Bigtexxx, basso, and others. They had opinions I mostly disagreed with. At least they are informed though, or in basso's case his schtick is to copy/paste and run along.

All I can hope for is this countries' education system has not failed to the point where there are too many like minded people out there like yourself. While being a majority of voters that can see past Clinton being an extremely flawed candidate and vote her in over Trumps dumb ass.

Then get enough of a majority in the Supreme Court where this country can move on. Past things like gay marriage. Instead of closing planned parenthood and abortion clinics, focus on unwanted pregnancies not happening in the first place. Federally making mar1juana legal and lowering the prison population for people with drug crimes. Instead of funneling so much money to the military, as Bernie Sanders wants to make public schools free to attend.

I assume those things sound idiotic to you. If we build an impenetrable wall though to keep the Mexicans out everything else will work itself out.

4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Why don't you go spend your energy and resources in putting a man in a woman's bathroom, open the borders and dismantle our military. Bernie Sanders is a sellout clown. If only he had an ounce of integrity.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I personally do not want to "open the borders"

I surely don't want to build a wall in 2016 either. Immigration is fairly simple. When people want to fix it, they will make employers enforce it.

This is not being a sellout if you want to lower spending.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If this country continues like this (this has been said for many years already) it will eventually crumble from within. The infrastructure and schools. With disproportionate spending on the military. Eventually this country will get what is coming to it.

As far as putting "men" in a women's toilet. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyways thanks for replying to what I posted about. Instead of bringing up other random points.

1 person likes this.
  6. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

define pandering

7. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

I'm old enough to remember when she delivered an equally brutal smackdown on foreign policy a few weeks before the convention. Left him scrambling, and he never managed to come up with a decent response.

Hillary Clinton is a badass. People just don't want to acknowledge it, for some reason or another.

8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh man. Donald Trump has provided a ton of ammo for anyone to use who wants to show that he has said racist/bigoted things and caters to racists and bigots.

What kind of judgment does a guy have who stockpiles that much ammo to paint himself as a bigot.

It is really amazing.

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Hitting either Trump or Hillary is like dynamite fishing in a backyard pond. It's super easy and ultimately pointless.

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Wow, was not expecting that. Hillary is slowly winning me over, at the least she has the intellect and temperament necessary for the job.

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If you missed Hillary's landmark speech yesterday, we recommend you play these highlights on a loop this weekend! <a href="https://t.co/P7uewL83r3">pic.twitter.com/P7uewL83r3</a></p>&mdash; Hillary PR Team (@OnMessageForHer) <a href="https://twitter.com/OnMessageForHer/status/769212896333135875">August 26, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Too bad that edited crap still couldn't make a point. If only you had a point to actually be made.

13. MystikArkitect

It's been a few days. Surely we can all out our heads together and figure out who she was pandering to. What is pandering? Is it like slandering? Or meandering?

Also noticed RL used **** in reference to Hillary. Trouble deciphering which word you chose. What does it rhyme with?

14. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This speech was so hard hitting that Trump is still reeling. He had his pre-empting speech/rally followed by post Clinton speech interviews. Then he has taken to a Twitter tantrum. Combined with the new ads, Trump is gettting walloped by his own words and the words of his party and associates.

And the Clinton campaign hasn't even gotten to his appeal to Russian hackers, yet.

15. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

This is for whoever left rep and said I ruined the thread with a large picture. ;)

[​IMG]

16. Buck Turgidson

17. Buck Turgidson