1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

For Sale UT vs. Notre Dame - 4 tix in Section 107 (20 yrd line - Upper West Side)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by King of 40 Acres, Jul 14, 2016.

1. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

I have two extra pairs of tickets (4 seats total) available for the Longhorns highly anticipated home opener against the Fighting Irish Sept. 4th at 6:30pm.

The seats are located in Section 107 (Upper West side). Rows 48 and 49.

Seats are on about the 20 yard line and have a great view of the entire field. The seats in Row 49 are located directly behind the ones in Row 48 so if you're looking for 4 seats together these will work as well.

I'm asking $250 a ticket obo. If you check the prices on Stubhub this is a great value. If you buy all 4 tickets I'll consider slicing some of the price if you make the transaction smooth and easy for me. I'm located here in Houston.

The tickets will be mailed to me in early August so I'll be ready to make a transaction at that point but I'm hoping to line up a serious buyer beforehand.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested and we can work something out.

Thanks.

2. King of 40 Acres

Bump. Should have all 4 tickets in my hands this week. Waiting on them to ship.

[​IMG]

#2 King of 40 Acres, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  3. King of 40 Acres

Just got my tickets in the mail yesterday. Also have 4 Corral Club and Champions Club passes that get you into the club area for all the donors. You have access to the club areas starting two hours before the game until the end of the game. Great place to drink during halftime in air conditioning.

Asking $1200 for everything obo.

4. Egghead

Egghead Member

I'm interested in 1 game ticket, if you are willing to break into singles.

5. King of 40 Acres

I want to try and sell in pairs. I'll do $550 cash for a pair though.

6. Genesis

Genesis Contributing Member

You still have 4 tickets? How much you selling for? Thanks!

7. King of 40 Acres

Yeah I still have all 4 tickets. I sent you an email on whatever account is listed here for you. If you didn't get it you can email me at kingof40acres@gmail.com

8. King of 40 Acres

All tickets sold today for $250 a piece. Thanks for looking.

9. King of 40 Acres

Have two extra tickets for sale now.

These are my personal season tickets:

Section 31
    Row 31

10 yard line visitors side.

Asking $395 a ticket obo.

These also come with Corral Club and Champions Club passes.