1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

NAMBLA Becomes Donald Trump’s Birther Moment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Aug 8, 2016.

1. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bingo. This is why he won't release his tax returns.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

The plot thickens. Looks like Trump was actually speaking at NAMBLA today. Many people are talking about it. Why won't Trump release his tax returns? How much money has he actually donated to NAMBLA? It raises some serious questions.

[​IMG]

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Gee, he is known to be very stingy when it comes to charitable contributions, but NAMBLA is where he chooses to donate money to?

Troubling, very troubling...

4. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

The telling part of this tale is the fact that NAMBLA hasn't denied that Donald Trump gave them $50 million. No organization today would want to be tarred by an association with Donald Trump, why do you think nearly every sponsor pulled out of their agreements prior to the RNC convention?

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I heard a very smart guy, guy who has been around quite a bit, that Trump was the FOUNDER of NAMBLA. He was. He was their Most Valuable Pedo. They gave him their MVP award.

At least, that's what people are saying

6. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Hey, you stole my pic!

7. CometsWin

Guilty. :grin:

1 person likes this.
  8. Rashmon

As you can see my Photosh...er...paint skills are stellar. I think part of the charm is the crudity. Matches Trumph.

9. cml750

cml750 Member

Sad when the left has nothing to stand on but lies.

10. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Sad when a major party candidate is a major donor to a group such as NAMBLA. It would be real easy for him to prove otherwise...

11. CometsWin

Many people are talking about whether Trump gave money to NAMBLA. It's not even remotely a lie. Trump should release his tax returns to clear his name from this NAMBLA scandal.

12. Rashmon

I only know what people are saying and what I'm hearing. I don't think Trumph would do such a thing, but at this point, with all the chatter, I just don't know what the truth may be.

Why won't he address the issue and release his tax return? His refusal to do so speaks volumes. Volumes.

13. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

There's something going on here.

14. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If we've learned anything over the last 8 years, it's that where there's smoke, there's fire. Many people are saying that Donald Trump donated $50 million to NAMBLA. Did he? I don't know. Good guy, but we just don't know. I tell you what, though: he could put a rest to this nonsense by releasing his tax returns.

I've heard that there are teams of investigators - the best, top notch - combing through records in Manhattan and you will not believe what they've found. They won't release it yet, though. Donald has a chance to let us know that he really didn't donate $50 million to NAMBLA before this news breaks. Folks, this is real.

15. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

This Trump + NAMBLA story just won't go away. I think I saw it mentioned on Facebook. OR Google Plus. Or Twitter. Oh, I don't know, but wherever it was, it sure is picking up steam.

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Really? Hillary Clinton and her running mate released their tax returns today for all the world to see. Why won't Donald Trump? The only reason I can think of is that he's been telling lies about every part of his business, as well has how much, or how little, Trump has given to charity. So Donald Trump is a liar. He's a liar when he says he can't release his tax returns because he's being audited. Richard Nixon released his tax returns while being under audit in 1973 during his run for reelection. Donald Trump is absolutely lying when he makes his lame excuses regarding his tax returns.

Donald Trump is a damned liar. A damned liar who should come clean for the American people.

17. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Wake me up when she releases health records.

18. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

LOL, what moronic conspiracy theory is this? That Hillary is a man and thus eligible to join NAMBLA, an organization that many people are saying Trump may be donating to, leading to the paper trail in his tax returns, that some people- very reputable people by the way - are talking about?

Nice, let me know when you've connected it to chemtrails tinfoil bro.

Meanwhile the rest of us will deal with the reality of the Trump NAMBLA angle that just refuses to go away.

19. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

She released her tax records for a reason. Obviously that reason is to prove she was not involved in the organisation. She would be too smart to have that in her tax records but you can't hide from a doctor. I'm not saying I believe she secretly had a sex change and loves boys, I'm saying the public deserves to see the truth before casting a vote.

Release your health records Clinton. Long form style.

20. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Maybe when Trump releases his tax and health records, we can see the whole truth about his ties to NAMBLA and NAMFALA.

FA = Farm Animals in case you haven't heard those rumors. I'm not saying they're true...just one of the things many people are saying.