1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump 2016: Yes. We. Can.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 5, 2015.

1. jsingles

jsingles Member

I quoted the wrong person in my last post. My apologies to Kevoooooooo.

2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

People have been saying, smart people have been saying, Trump has a thing for young people. Disgusting, I know. But 60 years difference is still a Man to a Boy. People are whispering that Don Diddles loves boys. I am not saying he does, but people are saying it.

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It is simply disgusting. I don't know if it's true, but the chatter has become deafening. Is this who we want to Govern the Nation? I think not! We must save ourselves from this out of control rich guy, who merely wishes to line his pockets and reward his friends, who some say could include members of the Mafia!

4. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is so Trump.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/politics/donald-trump-mark-foley-campaign-rally/index.html

"When you get those seats, you sort of know the campaign. You sort of know the campaign," Trump said at the rally in Sunshine, Florida. As Trump upbraided Clinton for having Mateen in the stands behind her, Foley smiled, applauded and even waved at Trump.

"How many of you people know me?" Trump asked those seated behind him.
    Foley, visible just to Trump's left, quickly raised his hand in response.
    The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to requests for comment Wednesday night.

The rows of seats directly behind Trump, where Foley was seated, had signs that marked the seats as "RESERVED."

Trump continued to slam Clinton for having Mateen's father seated behind her:
    "Of course he likes Hillary because Hillary won't say the words radical Islamic terrorism," Trump said of Mateen's father, who had no knowledge of his son's plot to kill people at an Orlando night club in June.

Clinton's campaign released a statement Tuesday disavowing Mateen's support.

Foley confirmed his attendance to the Sun Sentinel, telling the newspaper that he arrived early to get his prime seating, visible behind Trump in TV shots -- just like he used to do during the State of the Union addresses when he was in Congress.

Foley has previously publicly expressed his support for Trump, appearing in the audience as Trump delivered remarks to a relatively small group of supporters at his Mar-a-Lago estate in March the night of the Florida Republican primary.

"I've been a friend of Mr. Trump's since 1987. I've admired so much of what he's done. He's a different breed of leader and a different breed of candidate," Foley told the Sun Sentinel.

Foley resigned from Congress in 2006 after a 12-year tenure amid reports that he exchanged sexually explicit instant messages with a 16-year-old former congressional page, and sent suggestive messages to other underage teenagers.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigated Foley, but did not pursue charges, citing "insufficient evidence."

5. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

why make up stories about trump/NAMBLA when trump has put it out there multiple times how much he wants to bang his daughter?

6. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I remember that scandal and some of those messages: "Sometimes it helps you get to sleep if you masturbate" and stuff like that.

7. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Is it made up? Many people are saying it's true that Trump is a member and major donor of NAMBLA. There's no proof that he isn't. I'm not saying he is...but many people are.

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Maybe Foley and Trump were comparing notes?

9. underoverup

underoverup Member

Per numerous insider sources with strong connections Foley is on the board of directors of NAMBLA.

10. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

Nobody is making up stories, they're just looking for confirmation. And while his crush on his daughter has been well documented the current discussion is about his support of man/boy love.

1 person likes this.
  11. NewRoxFan

12. NewRoxFan

Boy, when the conservative Wall Street Journal puts Trump's"truth telling" in quotes. or when conservative radio talk show host Hugh Hewitt not once but multiple times tries to get Trump to correct such obvious falsehoods...

The good news, even Trump knows he will lose and go on a nice long vacation:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/08/11/donald-trump-signals-no-pivot-will-stick-with-truth-telling/

13. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

more indication that Trump is in this only for fame and making more money.

14. Granville

Granville Member

Trump 2016 ~ Oh no you didn't.

15. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

You're so strange. But at least this post was more humorous than your last.

LOL, first of all, you shouldn't take mental health issues lightly. There are people with legitimate mental health problems, and you're trivializing their pain.

That being said, the father was interviewed and said he was personally invited by the DNC. Perhaps he gave other interviews in which he elaborated. What you said, was what I said, that he likely just received an email because he has donated or subscribed to the campaign email blasts.

If insults is all you've got, you could at least come up with some better ones than "take your medicine, yuh r****d."

16. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

lmao, just saw this. It's okay, but really, let's try and keep it civilized. There are a few people in here who are just incapable of discussing things without getting personal.

17. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Perhaps I'm wrong. I've never been to a presidential rally. I love when the President comes to town though, Austin shuts down and we all get to go home early!

I've never been to a presidential rally, so everything I've stated is simply based off of what I've seen on the news -- both CNN and Fox (obviously slanted). From what I've heard, and I asked a friend who works as a Democrat campaign strategist on the East Coast, they vet small events (like when they come to a school campus in a closed auditorium or such), and they vet those on stage at big events. Everyone else, like you said, just goes through security.

Also, not sure when you went during the process. Perhaps security is tighter this late in the race? Or maybe they've changed the way they handle these events? Or perhaps I'm just wrong, lol.

Regardless, I don't think it's an issue that he attended. Only is an issue if DNC invited him, and it's not really that it's an issue...it's just weird, because EVERYTHING in politics has a reason -- unless you're Trump. You don't invite someone without thinking of the consequences, good or bad.

18. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

The placing of Mark Foley into the same frame as Tump during his big speech cannot be by accident? Was Trump sending a message of support to NAMBLA?

19. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

I see a threesome...

20. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

@RealDonaldTrump: LittleFingerDonny invites disgusting kid rapists sickos to his rallies b/c NAMBLA connection= SAD!!!