1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What's your typical pizza order?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dharocks, Jul 29, 2016.

1. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

We always go one white with garlic and either spinach or broccoli, and one red with some kind of meat, usually pepperoni.

My last GF ONLY ordered cheese, and I eventually figured out that this was because she didn't like sharing food, not because she didn't like toppings (just one of many examples of her altering her behavior to avoid sharing some trivial information about herself, kind of a strange girl).

Oh, and carry-out only for me. I have yet to find a delivery place that's acceptable when sober.

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Pep, mushroom, green pepper, onions for red sauce

Spinach for white

Sometimes I like getting more authentic pizza, there's a pretty good Italian place that serves artichokes and Prosciutto on a pizza which is my favorite of all time.

3. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

Double Beef & Double Jalapenos

4. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Did she sleep on the couch?

5. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Thankfully that relationship never had the potential to reach the point of having THAT particular argument.

6. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Make your own

7. joesr

joesr Member

All veggies!

8. Buck Turgidson

It changes depending on what ingredients I have at home or what looks good on the menu if eating out. Last one I bought was at Homeslice in Austin: red with italian sausage, sliced tomatoes, roasted peppers, garlic, onion, spinach and feta.

and a side of prilosec

9. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Same, I love mushrooms on pizza

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Garlic and pepperoni

Thin Crust

11. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Always one with pepperoni and another with usually Italian sausage or other meat (thankfully the wife understands and tolerates my desire for no veggies on my pizza). Also gotta add some form of garlic bread or wings as a side. Hand tossed, maybe thin crust occasionally. Almost never deep dish.

12. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Contributing Member

Depends on the place. If somewhere higher quality then a simple margarita is usually my go to.

13. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Jalapenos and black olives.

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Pepperoni, Italian sausage, Jalapenos.

DD

15. YourSecretLover

Extra Pineapple! Pineapple is GOAT pizza topping. If anyone offers me a slice without it I slap them for disrespecting me

16. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Never pepperoni and never mushroom, hate both of those.

I go with mostly veggies normally

But I usually prefer a simple a more traditional margarita or marinara pizza

17. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

The secret to a great pizza anywhere is ordering it with all available cheeses that place has. Doesnt matter where you are, just tell them "I want a blend of all your cheeses" then go on with the rest of your toppings. Trust me, I work for Nasa's gymnastic infantry team, I know these things.

18. Asian Sensation

DaFuq yo ex gotta do with your pizza, my pizza or anybody's pizza for that matter?

I like mine with a lot of toppings. Pepperoni, Canadian bacon, mushroom, olives, onions, bell peppers, banana peppers, jalapeno, and most importantly Pineapple.

19. likestohypeguy

If it's quality, with the big ovens and real deep dish, I keep it simple- extra sauce and cheese. The best pizza I ever had was when I went to a place that had the number one pizza on one of those Internet ranking lists, a lobster pizza at a place Boston. It was great, but by far the best thing there was their seasonal deep dish crushed tomatoes pizza. Not even cheese on top, just all red, but so amazing.

Otherwise my go to most of my adult life has been onion, peppers, and Italian sausage. Went through a massive pineapple/ham phase in college, and as a kid it was always pepperoni only.

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

The house supreme. no mushrooms.