1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump 2016: Yes. We. Can.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 5, 2015.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

BTW I'm not TOP but love the dude's attitude.

2. Buck Turgidson

I reported you for making repeated violent and political statements in an Astros thread, of all places. Like I said, this is not 'Nam, there are rules. I could give 2 sh!ts what you post in the D&D.

3. TOP

TOP Member

Every single speech he gives after a black person is killed by a cop. Just like the mayor of Baltimore, he's cool with black people rioting because people don't understand. Sure... says the half white muslim with a fake birth certificate whose father was muslim and from Kenya.

Anyways...

Obama defends Black Lives Matter protests at police memorial in Dallas
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-protests-police-m/

Cop gets killed, Obama defend BLM at the funeral. If you can't see how that's not the time and place for it, I don't know what to say. There is a reason cops are no longer showing up off duty for Beyonce concerts but 6,000 cops from around the country show up for the RNC. Why do you think that is? Surely not because of Obama and BLM.

4. TOP

TOP Member

It was one comment.

Also, whaaaaa.

Smd.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

And you got that Obama, the half white Muslim from Kenya (lol), supports thugs from this quote?

“We have all seen this bigotry in our lives at some point,” Mr. Obama told an audience of about 2,500 at a concert hall in Dallas. “None of us is entirely innocent. No institution is entirely immune. And that includes our police departments. We know this.”

Alrighty. You have impressive powers of deduction.

6. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Dude, I'm scared to ask u, but can you kill me with your bare hands instead? It will feel more special, you being a writer and all. . . . i mean, if u use ur writing hand to do most of the damage. . . . I'm sorry. Thanks.

7. TOP

TOP Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IawEMxTroBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hON2eCYJ0fo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OJAuVQlLxD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OJAuVQlLxD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fEF-xstM_CY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[​IMG]

Why in the world would I vote for any of that?

Liberals have had it so easy that they're going to get us all killed.

Hopefully many of them walk into traffic and fall off cliffs while playing pokemon.

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I thought you were going to kill all the liberals in your civil war? You've got nothing to worry about bro! A bullet and a burial! amirite?

9. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

When's the last time you got laid, bruh? I'd be willing to bet you've never had puss since puss had you.

10. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

You mad bc anyone that looks like her would never have sex with you? :grin:

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

:eek::eek::eek: How r u gonna shoot us then? :confused::confused::confused:

MY BAD! You can shoot dead bodies.... D'oh!

12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

But seriously, though, TOP . . . I've never chatted with someone who actually wants to shoot to kill Americans. What religion are you?

13. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

TOP, seriously, you and "the right" are going to shoot millennials to death if Hillary wins in November, less than 4 months from now?

Have you discussed this with others, in terms of a plan?

You identify yourself as a Trump supporter. Are you also a Republican?

Are you part of a religious organization?

If you encounter police when you are doing the shooting in November (if Hillary wins), will you surrender to the police or fight against them?

How will you identify which people to kill?

Do you plan to use an assault rifle?

Where do you live? What's your contact info?

14. TheresTheDagger

Nope, no media manipulation going on here!

(geez, you'd think they wouldn't make it that obvious)

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Story of your life, huh? Is that how you rationalize being bottom? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

16. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

From a friend:

I grew up in NY and I’ve watched Trump’s shenanigans for years. And, my dad was a real estate attorney, so I had a bit of an insider’s view. Trump is a dangerous guy.
    - Paul

17. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

With people like this, you either call their bluff or ignore them. It's almost always better to ignore them. but he should be reported. He's the height of ignorance.

18. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Of course he is. His policies that he boldly states are as stupid as Bernie's policies.

19. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Or maybe, just maybe... it was dark

1 person likes this.
  20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

More persuasive would be reading those articles and spotting the messages, you beautiful mind.