1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KJ McDaniels in support of former Miss Alabama in saying Dallas Cop Murderer is a Martyr

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rockets0515, Jul 12, 2016.

1. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

How many of you actually take the time to look into things before going all crazy? So many non sensible people on this board.

2. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How sensible were you when you chose motleydeflep as your name? What was rattqueensryche already taken? ;)

3. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Naw I was just young when I made it :/ I didn't check for that one but man I should've used it.

4. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I get your point Nimo and I even get the point of what the woman he retweeted was saying. However, when you post a video of something that is effectively thinking out loud and working thru your emotions outloud then you are bound to say something that will get you in trouble. Like when I'm working thru complex issues I usually think about them before having a Trump-like stream of consciousness oral puking in front of a public audience.

KJ ****ed up and dug a deeper hole by saying he didn't say it lol. I mean it's funny to me, but the guy just needs to shut up and contact his employer/agent whatever immediately.

5. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member

Best post in the thread

Repped

6. TexxasBoy

TexxasBoy Member

No, only a fool would assume I haven't voted or had children already.:rolleyes:

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

They probably just hoped that you hadn't done either of those things. Completely understandable.

8. The Beard

So now he wants to lecture us

Ok KJ, ok

9. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Huh? Weren't two of the murdered cops latino?

I doubt you meant it this way but if objection to killing innocent people is a White Christian value, then you've largely explained the problem.

So be careful what you say and how you say it.

10. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

He's what, 21? 22? Dude is immature. You can't boil down something like that to 140 characters.

11. The Beard

His tweet telling everyone to pipe down, says a lot about his emotions

And he is perfectly entitled to have anti police emotions

He is also entitled to deal with the issues that can come with tweeting about them

I can tell you this, if I retweeted her tweet, I would be looking for work tomorrow

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

23. I'm sure immaturity has something to do with his ridiculous, ignorant comments but I don't think it matters. There's things you just can't say when you are a fringe NBA player.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Preach!!!

14. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

I have a feeling this is going to be ignored and forgotten by everyone that matters. Ill always remember though and can never support KJ again.

15. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

I think by "pipe down" KJ meant that he regretted his tweet after putting the pipe down.

1 person likes this.
  16. Nimo

Nimo Member

Right. I'm not saying he should have done it and I'm definitely not saying she should have recorded that video. But it is unfair to just post that headline and react to it without the whole tone of the post and article. When I read the article, it sounded like she was saying the police officers were martyrs because their deaths brought more attention to a problem. That is still inaccurate, especially considering the definition of the word martyr, but it's definitely less inflammatory.

17. Nimo

Nimo Member

What if you retweeted an article that referenced her post? Will you still be looking for work then?

18. The Beard

This is the main point

People can argue on here all they want

But one thing is clear, he supported her calling him a martyr, anyone who tries to argue something other than that is either not being honest or just not very smart

19. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

14 pages in 4 hrs? :eek:

20. The Beard

Yes sir, if I retweeted anything that supported, in any way, the murder of INNOCENT police officers, I would be released from my contract without a doubt

And they wouldn't be worried about me suing them over it either