1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. malakas

malakas Member

Oh dear. If Lin signs with the Bulls it would be like a dream come true for me.
    LOFs pestering Bulls fans? OMG that's beautiful. And saying that Butler is too balldominant and Hoidberg is a racist? I already love it.

2. mig0s

mig0s Member

I guess you think Mozgov 'helped' the Cavs win this year as well right?

And yeah sure, 1 missed layup and 1 turnover = lost series.

rofl you are delusional if you think Patty Mills is better than Lin. Keep comforting yourself with that thought

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lin definitely helped the Portland Trailblazers advance to the 2nd round of the play offs that one year.

4. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

As long as he's not linked to the Rockets, I am good. I have no appetite for another round of Lin and LoF's personally. That said, I am not hugely against it. Lin is not a bad player, just not a good one either, well not usually.

5. VanityHalfBlack

Hahahhahaha, Oh it never gets old. Tinman is the greatest!!! He is the Internet!! Are you god?

6. VanityHalfBlack

Does anyone think Tinman should go to open mic? I think he could be the next Bill Burr.

7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

/
    why not? one has a ring playing a role for the spurs while the other was on a vet min with the hornets

8. tinman

Supporting Member

No
    Just a 99er!

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He is Genisys and SkyNet.

10. Cloudx9

Cloudx9 Member

Lol remember when everyone on here was complaining about Lin's 8 million a year salary? Well Woj just reported he expects Lin's current market value to be around 13 million a year. Get it done Morey, meanwhile I'll get the popcorn ready for the meltdowns on Clutchfans. :grin:

https://art19.com/shows/vertical-chris-mannix

11. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

There's also that idiot that said Lin will only get one offer (Hornets)

LMAO! Delusional. Or rather, wishful thinking. Haters gonna hate. Dabbers gonna dab!

12. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Let's All Sing it together again!!...

....We're Going to Party it's 19"99ers"!!!

Tinsatan has already curse the Rockets by mocking God.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

I want Lin to join a team called "the Rain" so when Lin gets benched for another player, M. Vanilli, the LOF can blame it on "the Rain"

14. KDZ

KDZ Member

wait so lin only cost the rockets 1 games out of the 4?

15. tinman

Supporting Member

Why did the chicken cross the road?
    to meet the LOFs on the other side!!

16. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

"Lin did make critical errors to lose games. Here's an example of where he didn't."

lol!

17. kanariya

kanariya Member

It was a good decision but a bad miss. He had clear path to the rim. If the shot was made it would be a 2 possessions game.

Milking the clock = give the ball to Harden = ISO. Harden missed 22 shots that game. You can argue that would be a better offense.

Rockets won that game by the way.

18. chenjy9

Supporting Member

It was a risky decision. Sometimes risky decisions are good. Considering the time of that decision however, it was a very poor one by Lin. Milking the clock is a much safer and better decision, even if Lin had made the bucket (which he didn't and that made it much, much worse). The fact that we won with him passing to Daniels was actually a poor decision as well. He had Howard open down low with a mismatch and I believe someone else as well. Instead, he went with an unproven rookie. Now that said, while I think it was a mistake, that particular decision was not nearly as bad. Him running around like a headless chicken instead of calling time out or trying to play hero and racing to the basket instead of dribbling out on the other hand, were horrible mental mistakes.

19. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Also, Harden ISO will always be better than any Lin decision simply because Harden is a superior offensive player and despite him being off, he has always been clutch for us again and again. I have far more faith in Harden taken a step back against 2 defenders than Lin making a wide open layup.

20. kanariya

kanariya Member