1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Six

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rcoleman15, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's a good point and a huge flaw in that theory, honestly I forgot about that. I'm not sure how divorce works there, but I don't think they did that either.

I suppose though it doesn't matter, they declared him king in the north knowing he was a b*stard.

2. HookemHorns1250

Quick question. Was Tommen late for the trial for any reason other than he was just getting prepared? You hear Margery saying "They are both late" like there was a specific reason for it.

If he knew about his Mothers plans surely he would have told her, but then his jump may have been about guilt... Or most likely he saw **** being blown up and was like well, there goes everything I love.

3. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

sure but i doubt he has a better claim than Dany as far as the law of the land is concerned, which is the question I was answering.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

The Mountain didn't let him leave. There's a 0% chance he knew about Cersei's plan.

5. HookemHorns1250

Thanks, I think That must have been when I was answering a phone call because I missed the mountain not letting him leave. Much appreciated!

6. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

Cersei didn't want him killed there so she had the Mountain stop him from going

7. rcoleman15

rcoleman15 Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nRTP9SUkHl8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0hYFxM5G_t4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-jnk2QUmVTQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rzOpXpMgEzU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

the chick arya was impersonating was pretty hot. sucks the hottest on the show margery got blown up

1 person likes this.
  9. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

There's still the bad p***y, though I couldn't tell which one of the three she was this episode.

But yeah the Frey serving wench was a looker.

10. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I still feel like CleganeBowl is still alive.

11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I can't ****ing stand Cercei.

12. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

i think one of the past targaryens had more than one wife

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I would think Dany has the better claim, but the idea would be for the 2 of them to marry, it's the Targaryen way.

14. HookemHorns1250

I can see I guess where Sansa could be jealous that she didn't get the full credit she deserved. I guess she wanted it to be heard in front of everyone at that last meeting? But John made it very clear on the deck when talking to her that "We are here because of you."

If she wants the Queen of of the North title ok, but if it's credit she wants, John pretty much told her t was all because of her.

15. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Incredible episode. So is Cersei now gonna be the Mad Queen? Nothing else to keep her anchored.

16. HookemHorns1250

She has literally nothing to lose other than Jamie, which I see them having a split in the next season. Never underestimate that crazy woman.

17. val_modus

val_modus Member

All I could think about during the brilliant score that dominated the kings landing stuff was how much of a similiar feel it had to HBO's The Leftovers...

18. cardpire

cardpire Member

Game of Feminism?

19. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Haha that was epic.

I called the kings landing stuff perfectly.

Lady mormont was awesome, not as good as greatjohn crowning Robb but still good. If k had one minor nitpick it's that I would have drawn that scene out a little longer.

Epic episode though with great music and nothing wasted. It was great television.

20. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Wow. What an episode. I have to admit I got a little emotional there during the Snow reveal.