1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Six

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rcoleman15, Jun 20, 2015.

1. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

So who gets the Master bedroom? Sansa or Jon?

2. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Well if they aren't really siblings......

3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

There is only Eric Snow.

2 people like this.
  4. rcoleman15

rcoleman15 Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MehJaeTVrxI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1k0YsrTBEYM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B93k4uhpf7g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cIwpmwo7KWQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ieopHE5MU6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Action packed episode. But for some reason, it felt completely disinvested the moment Jon snapped. Ramsey's actions were predictable and the reaction just seemed too pre-determined by the writers. It just felt alike a lot of Jon's behavior was to tell us something about Sansa more than to tell us something about Jon.

All in all, a good setup for next season.

6. Pete the Cheat

Where does Sansa go from here? Definitely digging the dark side. Seems inevitable Littlefinger plays her against John...

7. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

CALLED IT

8. JeffB

Supporting Member

Well, the previews for the next episode were hinting at Littlefinger letting her know of his romantic interest (or some other interest). I think we will get to see her try to consolidate power in the north and maybe they to play the big game.

9. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

You knew the outcome of every scene before they happened. Nothing creative whats so ever.

10. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    This is a good question. I think the answer depends on how the newly-single Sansa aligns with Littlefinger. He saved her here at the Battle of the Bastards, but obviously he also handed her over to Ramsay Bolton in the first place and she hasn't forgotten about that. If Sansa forgives Littlefinger, then presumably she has the Knights of the Vale behind her, which could influence who rules. Jon's army is looking puny after that battle.

I don't think we'll see this power struggle, however. I think Jon goes to bury Rickon in the crypts and learns something interesting about his family. Then I think Jon will leave to pursue this new information.

GOOD DAY

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Who ****ing cares. For once, there wasn't a surprise death of a major character that we love. For once, there was a satisfying ending. Can we not ever have that in this series?

The show left me at the edge of my seat. I thought Jon would die several times in the episode.

1 person likes this.
  12. tallanvor

you can. you can have that and creative writing. Nobody died at Blackwater (Davos's son) and that had every viewer on their seat about who would win and how. How that battle would play out was a total mystery to non-readers.

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Jesus Christ, can we for once enjoy a GREAT episode. THere was so much raw emotion in this episode.

14. JeffB

Supporting Member

I wasn't on the edge of my seat. I knew Jon wasn't going anywhere. He just came back from the dead and is clad in plot armor. If he dies again, it will be for a huge payoff, not to take down someone like Ramsey Bolton.

This episode was action packed, though. Didn't feel like. GoT episode; maybe because no iron price was paid by the audience. I'm still digesting it all.

I'm with TJ in thinking Jon gets some revelation while in the crypts.

15. tallanvor

For once can't we critique this season without people throwing a hissy fit. Why does criticism of the episode annoy you?

So did the Masters forget Danny had dragons? Everyone had just seen Dany fly around with them like a couple weeks ago when she escaped the fighting pit. She shows up with a dragon and they seemed shocked.

Tyrion was the best hes been all season.

16. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

Great episode... but tbh, was sort of sad to see Ramsey go. He was the only 'bad guy' left on the show. Now, there's really no one to hate or root against.

The show is filled with a bunch of white knights everywhere now. Makes it a little bit boring...

17. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I think they are trying to transition to a humans vs walkers conflict. After all if they have a lot of these conflicts pitting big players against each other then the white walkers will clean up.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

19. JeffB

Supporting Member

We still have the night king, cersie, the high priest, little finger, and king of the iron islands. Any of those can be expanded to be a good bad guy. Hell, even Sansa is a dark character now, who might turn on Jon any moment.

20. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

An epipc Game 7 and GoT ep. What a great way to celebrate Fathers Day / Birthday.