1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I've Grown to HATE LESLIE ALEXANDER

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bob Barker 007, May 26, 2016.

1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

This moron is living in the past. I bet he just wants to entertain and impress his rich business partners with "high octane run-and-gun offense"..all flash, no substance. Rockets are the laughing stock of the league. Damn Les and his leprechaun laugh to hell.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Sorry- sometimes being right sucks balls.

DD

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

after this ****ing idiot strikes out (like we knew he would with Mchale) at least he'll be able to sell the team.

My kids will enjoy a better rockets team than me at least, and I'll tell them about the dark ol' days regarding the greedy b*stard Leslie Alexander.

4. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

I never watched football my entire life. Have been a die hard rockets fan since childhood. Strongly supported the rockets through the Francis years all the way to the Lowry-Martin years. Defended Harden, gave countless of excuses for him and Tmac.

I never cared for Football, never paid attention to it, never even knew Texans existed years ago. I was all about the Rockets, had so much pride in them. But it's the same team I loved so much through the years are the same team that pushed me away from the NBA. I went from never watching the Texans to falling in love with the Texans and resented the Rockets. You see James Harden just half-assing in a lot of games while you see JJ Watt pushing his all to greatness. The Texans have their flaws too, but after the D'Antoni hire, it firmly cemented the Texans.

To me, the Rockets are nothing but big talks and no production. They went from a respectable team in the 90s to the team today, where no one respect them or their superstar. The Rockets had years to be great. They could have addressed their weakness and problems but they chose to slap a bandaid on it instead of fixing the issue. This team has become a joke.

5. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

more like leslie phallic sander

6. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

My new favorite pastimes:

1). Sending Les hate mail.
    2). Booing Les at games
    3). Shouting down anyone who disagrees with me about what a shmuck Les is

7. OTMax

OTMax Member

Individuals should never own a team actually. I like how in football the municipality is responsible and ownership is voted in. Houston is in Texas so not sure things would be better since there's mostly cowboys and gun loving, anything that's foreign hating, bbq fat ass having people living there :p

8. Hardensway

Hardensway Member

I think since Alexander hired Morey, then yes, the rockets have been unbearable to watch.

9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

James Harden>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JJ Fatt

Good riddance. Stick to fake tough guy egg ball and leave the Rockets alone.

kthxbhai