1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 4/24/2016 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 4)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Oh trust me. If curry is done, we smell blood and go for the jugular

2. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

Absolutely...hope he actually contributes something before the game is up. So far he can't block out for a rebound, can't hit a shot and he DAMN sure can't pass.

3. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Dmo sucks. Nothing new

4. hakeemthagreat

Rockets are by FAR the dumbest team I've ever witnessed. I'm serious too

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

Curry's gonna be fine. Don't fall for the trap. ;)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Oh no. Steph Curry falls awkwardly and grabs his knee. <a href="https://t.co/uYFqduXthA">https://t.co/uYFqduXthA</a></p>&mdash; Jae Azizi (@JaeAzizi) <a href="https://twitter.com/JaeAzizi/status/724342098351271938">April 24, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah.. might get lucky cause of slide, but that was pretty scary... I know announcers talking up curry being fine, but he's playing like he's human

7. tnluong84

tnluong84 Member

We've got to handle the ball better the 2nd half. Beasley needs to take over D-mo's minutes. He's been turning over the ball during crucial moments

8. for-three

for-three Member

Harden playing the entire game? Hope he doesn't completely wear down in the 4th quarter.

9. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

D-Mo is playing as if the game is a bit too fast for him and he wants to make plays to make sure he gets court time. Basically it is a sign of him not having his timing and getting back into the flow the game. Just need to tell him to calm down and play in the flow.

Harden has been doing the same thing at times with some of his passes, so it not just D-Mo

10. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I am honestly pretty pleased with that first half. Tie game and Curry looking tender. Can we defend home court for 24 min? Take this back to Cali 2-2, give the fan base something.

1 person likes this.
  11. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dmo's defense was so smart and the pass afterwards was so dumb.

More than anything, this team needs to settle down a bit - the turnovers are the only reason we aren't up by 10+. Harden is playing great, Beasley is too, but we need someone to just keep everyone calm.

1 person likes this.
  12. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

More like missing layups, don't being able to make 3 pointers keep them in the game.

13. Briand2714

Briand2714 Member

This is why I don't get the hate about Harden getting to the line so oftern.

His 10 FTs in the first half were all legit fouls, him putting pressure on the defender and creating contact. It's a masterful skill that only few possesses.

14. straight forwar

D-MO contributing, strange ways but contributing. Quite complaining. The guy most energetic and passioned Rocket and I think playing well defensively.

15. SLRokJok

SLRokJok Member

Ariza why not square up for the last shot and actually try to score..... were you not aware of the situation...... acting like you never shot a 3 and that you were guarded

16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

with bev out and brewer playing like manure, if jb doesn't give kj some minutes this half, he's even dumber than we already thought, which was quite a considerable amount

1 person likes this.
  17. HookemHorns1250

Steph comes out in a wheel chair and plays 3 minutes into the 3rd quarter.

18. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

This is by far the most disappointed I've been in DMo. I don't care about the missed shots, but the defense and the turnovers have been dreadful. Absolutely awful. Other players have turned the ball over, but the result hasn't been as consistently bad as DMo's turnovers.

JB was smart to get Clint out of there for the same reasons early on. There isn't time for errors like that. James cannot do it all by himself.

This team can beat the Warriors, but those errors will haunt us if it comes down to another final possession.

I'm sure the "Dmo Task Force" will flame me for saying anything negative about him, but oh well. Clint was nearly just as bad.

1 person likes this.
  19. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Its not his fault in this game. They continue to ignore him in him post and have given him some bad passes to handle. They dont utilize him right.

20. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

51.4% shooting.... Not that ugly.