1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Warriors are ****ing dIrty

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr Chuck Norris, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Mr Chuck Norris

I seriously can't believe how much bull**** they get away with, i made it a point to watch green and bogut. Green literally holds players on every screen he held harden on every screen he was involved in. Shout out to Trevor for pushing green and iggy right in their gut when they were trying that ****. Bogut ripped dwights arm, was elbowing harden when he was trying to get back inbounds and holding him. I hate him I seriously do.

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Dude I have never ever hated any team like this before

they are straight up punk ass thugs being protected.

3. kwakmeister

kwakmeister Contributing Member

Anyone got the Gif of Draymond bouncing it off his foot?
    Also if Howard pulled Boguts arm like that, like he was trying to hurt him, he'd be ejected. That was bull****.

Also early in the game Rockets were torching the warriors and Kerr had just used 2 timeouts... the MEDIA takes a timeout and lets them regroup and stop our momentum. Fk the league.

4. Mr Chuck Norris

They're showing the replays of this and nobody is calling them out: Draymond held on every screen that lead to Livingstons pull ups. He not only screens he boxes you out. That's an automatic foul that's never called on him! I don't ****ing understand. It's literally right there in their faces. Then throwing Beasley in the ground at the end wtf was that **** all about. He should be suspended. It was intentional, lord help dwight if that was him.

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They illegal screen a lot. I am surprise they get away with so much.

6. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

the sprs will get them

7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I hope the Rockets can somehow win one more game in this series. And the Spurs sweep their series. It's the only chance to not have the Warriors repeat is for them to face a rested Spurs team. Lebron can't stop them that's for sure.

8. Zergling

Zergling Member

Bogut should be suspended for what he did vs Dwight. Green should be assessed a flagrant for what he did on Beasley

9. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

It's because the big rigs have so much riding on them.

10. HookemHorns1250

Bev would get a life time ban from the NBA if he hurt Curry in game 4.

11. noscrusir

noscrusir Contributing Member

Bogut was largely ineffective when he was in. His sole purpose is to make dirty/chippy plays to get under the Rockets skins. It's playoff ball - gotta play through it and play hard right back without losing your temper. (I'm not a big Kobe fan but he was great at this.) Can't be soft and can't make excuses.

12. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/iF9Epz3F7al/embed/simple" width="480" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>
    <iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/dprl" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling="no"></iframe>

13. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Omg, that foul on Beasley at the end. All the refs watching the ball instead of the players

14. Man

Man Contributing Member

Got Bogut out of the game early tonight due to foul trouble. Need to keep doing that.

15. mdoggnic

mdoggnic Contributing Member

Media timeouts are automatically after the 7 and the 3 minute mark of each quarter.

16. eslate22

eslate22 Member

it's actually under 6 and under 3 in the 1st and 3rd quarter... and under 9, 6, and 3 in the 2nd and 4th quarter... unless a timeout is taken before those designated media timeouts

1 person likes this.
  17. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

I still can't believe Ariza threw the ball at our own basket like that..

Livingston could have picked it off and layed it in with no resistance. That's why we should always have a big back there.

18. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Agree

19. mdoggnic

mdoggnic Contributing Member

Ok thanks

20. HookemHorns1250

The thing that irritates me the most are players like Bogut/Gasol. Their only game plan going into the game is to beat up on Dwight as hard as they can, be as dirty as possible, and the moment Dwight matches that physicality, they flop.

I honestly wouldn't mind it as much if they played straight up on the other end of the court too, but have at least a little pride not to flop after possession of dirty play.

On that note, I'm extremely upset at the Rockets for not responding. I always think back to the Fisher/Scola incident when Fisher literally tried to kill scola with a forearm to the chest, and no one did a thing but helped Scola up and continued to play. God help Bogut if this was against the Dream in his earlier years when he had temper issues, or a team filled with semi hot heads like Maxwell/Ellie, and not to mention one of the tougher power forwards in Otis Thorpe. Give me that kind of team. A team that says "If you go after our guy, we go after yours."