1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Calm down] The series doesn't start until the home team loses

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

I would rather watch HGTV, say Property Virgins, than the Rockets getting publicly embarrassed like this. Maybe not Lifetime Network. But Food Network? Hell ya.

Those of y'all who still think this incarnation of the Rockets has hope need to go back and rewatch the regular season, and suffer some more that way. The rest of us diehards have suffered enough by watching those games.

2. BackdoorHarden

The Rockets were upbeat following Monday night’s loss. Almost to a man they claimed they were fine and the series wasn’t over just yet.

“Confident, very confident, confident,” Patrick Beverley expounded when asked where his team was mentally. “Every game confident. Wake up confident. We think we can shock the world. Down 0-2, we’ve been here before last year.”

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

(Calm down) We are sitting in another average situation

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Team meeting?

5. BigTex

BigTex Member

Hopefully. Rox have 62 fouls in 2 games. 46 on Warriors

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do we need a thread for this?

7. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Yeah, these games hurt my gut.
    I don't get mad at Bev when Livingston shoots a turnaround J on him, because there's nothing that can be done. But when Bev gets caught ball-watching after a switch and the man he's supposed to be guarding slips backdoor for a layup, I get pretty upset. And Bev is not the biggest offender at all. It just sucks that the Rockets are getting drummed by a team that not only is more talented at shot-making, but also better at hustling, defending, and playing smart.

8. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Our ceiling is through the roof

9. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

I had a hearty chuckle

10. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

we turn the corner yet?

11. Bennie Anders

Bennie Anders Member

You would rather watch this than a contributing player for 5 or so years?

12. Vivi

Vivi Member

Well, i'm not sure you're serious, but to me it's pretty clear wathcing games that Trevor, Pat and the young guys (Capela, D.Mo, KJ)...even Brewer, all of them are still playing pretty hard, on the other hand, Howard is already on vacation (and probably at the end of his career as a top player) and Harden i don't know, i can't understand 100% if he tries or not, he does have a bad body language in some situations, that's for sure...but anyway, we basically have role players trying too much to make plays out of their limits, and most of times this doesn't end well
    obviously

13. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Brewer hasn't done his 51-point game all season. Maybe it's time to shock the world. :grin:

14. dreamshake97

dreamshake97 Member

I would rather had the lottery pick so we could use that in a package for a better player and possibly a starting PF.. They are playing the defending world champions, best regular season of all time... who in the world seriously thought we had a shot? delusional fans? JFC!

15. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

16. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Which is going to happen in game 3... This series is over man it was before it started.

17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Fixed it for you.

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

So game 3 then?

DD